Give your Feedback to DICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give your Feedback to DICE

I might be pointing out the obvious here, but I know that I was completely unaware of this before someone mentioned it in another Forum I read through, so I thought I'd share it here on TG:

There's a place for leaving constructive feedback and criticism to the BF3 developers at
    http://getsatisfaction.com/battlefield3/ideas/popular.
    People are leaving their ideas for improvement there, and some are actually taken 'under consideration' by the devs. I think everyone should head over there at least once and give his +1 to the ideas/issues he thinks are important. Let the devs know!

This is not meant to promote whining or the kind of complaining that was already complained about here in another thread. I just think that there are some really obvious issues BF3 has (think of the horrific minimap or the overall badly designed UI for the PC version), that we, the players, should make the developers aware of. And of course you can leave your praise for the game there, too!

Re: Give your Feedback to DICE

I made a thread about it here as well, that largely went unnoticed:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...listening.html

I hear lots of complaints on TS and in the TG forums, and I thought people would be very interested in a proper venue for sending those complaints to DICE directly. Not many people seemed interested. :-(

Comment

I'm heading over now to give them my two-cents on VOIP and squads.
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I have been trying to do proper BF3 write up but wanted to get a certain amount of time in game before writing it. When I am done, I will post the highlights there.
        Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Quick Links to topics you may want to add your +1 !
          COMMO ROSE
          Horns on Jeeps
          6 Men Squad, Commander, Maps
          Chat Window Smaller & Resizable
          Practice Mode/Free Roam
          Fix Mini Map
          Let us create squads
          |TG|drjones666

Comment

tkarmadragon, I didn't know you already started a thread on the topic. But as you said, not many people seem to be interested. One would think that out of the 15 million people that bought or preordered BF3, more than just a few hundred actually care about issues like the broken minimap or the unfinished commo rose. Maybe it's because people don't care, or maybe they just don't know. Either way, those petitions need much more support.

I want to stress again that DICE is actually reading and responding to all of those petitions and suggestions. I find this to be a pretty unique situation for the community to make its voice heard. And don't let the login page deter you, it's requesting the same login that you use for battlelog and origin.

Comment

Well somebody should create a feedback topic that when you enable the recently added feature "remember me" on Battlelog you can't login to the feedback forums ...
              former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X