TeamSync not moving you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSync not moving you?

I've added this to the support thread for TeamSync but I thought it should be here so the major population on BF3 knows:

If TeamSync fails to move you automatically change your TeamSpeak username to match you soldier name (without any clan tags). PunkBuster is not reporting information on all players due to a bug that came in with a recent BF3 server patch.

Re: TeamSync not moving you?

I've been noticing problems the last few days where if I log onto a server with very few people on it I hear the opposing side.

But anyways, good work Knyghty!

Comment

OldGunney that's not a bug, it's intentional. When there are 8 or less players, everyone will be in the same channel. Once the ninth player enters, TS will separate the teams into different squad channels.

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
      I've been noticing problems the last few days where if I log onto a server with very few people on it I hear the opposing side.

But anyways, good work Knyghty!
      You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
      sigpic

Comment

Well TeamSync is moving me, i love it. But i think this new user squads has stopped it from working. We tested it before bothering you.

The inter squad communication is stuffed cause of the new user squad system. Teamsync doesn't work above hotel squad.

I love teamsync, just some info.

Cheers

http://ww.sparkteam.com.au/

Comment

It was working great for me recently, i love it too! thank you :)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X