Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Free Dog Tags (Act Of Valor Movie give away, North America Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Free Dog Tags (Act Of Valor Movie give away, North America Only)

Simply watch the trailer, then pick your platform after it is done then log in with your Origin account.

http://actofvalor.com/bf3/

Re: 5 Free Dog Tags (Act Of Valor Movie give away, North America Only)

Got them!

The movie looks interesting. Kind of a mish-mash between a hollywood action move and more realistic documentary?

Comment

Wow that looks like its gonna be a really good movie! I could care less about those dogtags though haha
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

the movie looks pretty good. thanks for sharing

Comment

This was posted last week.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

looks excelant, cant wait for it
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

What they said ^^^^^^^

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I did use the search option, and I know there was a blog post but I doubt everyone reads those so I wanted to get this out to the masses that haven't seen this yet, but thanks for the "This was posted last week", honey not vinegar Ven.

Comment

I'm getting an error that tells me I need to live in either the US or Canada... wtf? I'm definitely quite physically sitting here in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by 1n7r3p1d View Post
                    I'm getting an error that tells me I need to live in either the US or Canada... wtf? I'm definitely quite physically sitting here in Canada.
                    It only works if you have your exclusive duddly doo-right hat unlocked in battlelog :)
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Thanks for sharing...^_^

Comment

Hmm, this worked for me (UK) last week. Wonder why they changed it to NA-only.
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_of_Valor

this seems interesting. at first the trailer made me think this would be some horrible abortion like 'the hurt locker' (which wasn't just a poor representation of the army- it was a poor representation of humans). but then it got a bit better, and reading that it has actual SEALS in it with the navy presiding over the final cut...that's pretty effin' cool.

Comment

Looks cool. I always love a good action packed military movie.

Life Is As Brief As A Butterflies Fart.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X