BF3 IHS's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 IHS's?

I am new to TG as of BF3, and therefore this might be posting in entirely the wrong forum-- if so, I'm sorry. I was just wondering how one would go about entering an IHS with a fair amount of BF3 players, if there even is one yet, and if not what we would have to do to get one started. I'm not a fantastic player, not by any stretch of the imagination, but I have found that I play MUCH better when I'm playing in a cohesive unit, even more so when I'm playing with people I've run with before. I'd like to think I'm a fairly decent SL, with no problems stepping up and giving direction and coordinating attack/defense orders, etc, and while my stats may not seem stellar, I would love to be a part of a consistent group of people with real organization and direction in-game. Any feedback, please let me know!

Re: BF3 IHS's?

There are multiple IHS's who have adopted BF3 for their primary game. The 3rd, the 16th, the 70th just to name a few. You might want to check in the IHS information forum for more about each individually. Each IHS has it's own style and culture, and you want to take your time and find the one which is the best fit for you.
    TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Irregulars. Irregulars! IRREGULARS!!!
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

To join an IHS you have to be a supporting member, but you get whole host of other benefits with supporting membership status such as a reserved slot on all of our servers (once a script is developed for BF3, it's being worked on atm), FTP server space, an e-mail account, etc.

The exception to that rule is the Irregulars. If you'd like an easy way to become more involved in TG and get the IHS feel without dropping the cash on an SM subscription, the Irregulars are a good group to run with.

As for the multitude of IHS's out there, it's very much a matter of finding a group that looks good to you and has players in it that you find you mesh with very well. By all means, shop around for an IHS, as each one has a distinctive flavor and mix of personalities.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I'm going to agree with Westy and Lancer here. The best place to start would be with the Irregulars. You don't have to be a supporting member (or SM) and they offer the type of In House Squad you are looking for. They are usually the best place to start for anyone interested in any IHS.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hi, and welcome to TG.

I suggest you Read this IHS Guide. It gives you a good idea what In House Squads are about and how they work.

You can read about some of the Individual In House Squads in the IHS info forum.

Like those above me, I strongly recommend the Irregulars. They're a great way to get more involved in the community and a lot of IHS recruit from them.
            Skud

Comment

Ahoy matey! Check out the irregulars. It's a great place to start and get an idea of what it's all about.
              |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                wait who are the irregular's.....hmmmmm

oh wait.....:)

welcome to TG!!! come check out us irregular's to get started off on the track of IHS's :)
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X