This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chill on the team stacking, puhleez

All day to day, server 2 & 3 (I bounced between both) was really stacked with several colonels and many gunny sgts on one team, and maybe a corporal and all privates on the other. Every round consisted of decked out players camping the spawn with high end equipment.

If this isn't you, ignore. If it is, man up and realize this is a game, not a place to vent your daily beatings in the bathrooms.

Re: Chill on the team stacking, puhleez

In all honesty mate, get over it. We can't "Rank" restrict the servers and teams. We can only auto balance, and no one intentionally stacks the team. If you're fighting higher ranked players, adapt. However, if they are being absolute twats and doing things against the code of conduct and rules, like camping Un-caps in conquest etc... Then YOU need to take action and contact a BF Admin.

-DR

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

I hear an unranked server can solve this problem. :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

In all of my time as a member here, I have never witnessed intentional team stacking. People will want to play with their IHS and friends, and the only way you'll be able to grow as a player is by facing a superior opponent.

A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
          I hear an unranked server can solve this problem. :)
          Yeah, no one will be in there so stacking wouldnt be an issue.

I have noticed the stacking, and it sucks when you end up on the team that has no team work.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

For every round you get stacked against, there's probably a round you're stacked with. It's a lot easier to remember the night when the only thing rolling was the giant ball of win crushing you and everything else in its path, but it can be a lot harder to recall the night when no one could stand against you and you had to show restraint, round after round, to avoid baseraping.

Remember, it's only stacks if you're losing.

Comment

This thread has run it's brief course.

Rank is not indicative of player skill, teamwork, or communication.

Teamwork starts with every one of us first, not with who is on the other team.

Move along folks...
              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...