• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Karkand gameplay footage!

aand

It looks awesome!
    sigpic

In the second video you can see the tank shooting the roof out. There's the added destructibility we have heard about. Looking forward to it:)
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Re: Back to Karkand gameplay footage!

Gawd I can't wait to see PC footage. Glad that Karkand has the main objectives to fight over though. Yay for the inclusion of that annoying ass hole in square!!!

Comment

Looks good, hopefully it's truer to a BF title than the current maps. Also, good god watching this guy try to snipe/shoot people is painful. Mouse+keyboard ftw.

Comment

His shooting was painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
            His shooting was painful to watch.
            Yeah I was cringing watching him trying to shoot the attackers on the flag with the pit in it. He is obviously not a PS3 player normally. Very similar to the first gameplay videos of DICE employees we saw who aren't normally console players.
            sigpic

Former Pathfinder
            Former ARMA Admin
            Former ARMA TGU instructor
            Former TGU Headmaster
            Current Noob
            Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Looks cool, but the first thing I noticed was only 3 flags.. I hope that was just the small conquest being used for the demonstration to keep the "players" in the heat of battle.

I agree, it was painful to watch them shoot. Half the shots weren't even close. A whole new meaning to Spray-n-pray!
              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
              E Pluribus Unum
              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
                Looks cool, but the first thing I noticed was only 3 flags.. I hope that was just the small conquest being used for the demonstration to keep the "players" in the heat of battle.
                Probably, I haven't played BF3 on consoles and I'm thinking they don't have the conquest large maps. I could be wrong though but 12v12 on caspian large conquest sounds like snooze fest :)

Karkand is one of the most fun BF maps I have ever played and I hope they include the bit on the other side of the river, making it less of a corridor. Also put the BF2 music in there! :)
                "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

The console maps are very close to the pc 64 player ones. They're usually just missing two flags, so I'd say we can expect the same flag layout as the stock maps in this DLC.

Comment

I am cringing at how small Oman is. 4:18-4:20 is the RU main base, which looks to be about 200-400 meters away from the player. Here's the optimism in hoping PC's are slightly extended.

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post

I agree, it was painful to watch them shoot. Half the shots weren't even close. A whole new meaning to Spray-n-pray!
                      That's the PS3 footage. The PC version of B2K will have a whoopin' 7 flags (all of the B2K maps I think)
                      sigpic

Comment

I want those maps now. I never liked Oman very much but I think I'll like this modernized version a lot more. Conquest Large is going to be awesome on these maps :)

Anyway, lots of eye candy, but the gameplay was painful to watch. I found myself yelling at the screen when he didn't aim down his sights, shot his RPG with too little arc at an easy range, failing to get a kill shot on his first engage when sniping, etc. etc. I want to punch this player through the internet.

Also, really like the name "Veteran's Retreat" for that flag on Oman. That's a worthy winner for that competition DICE/EA held.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

What we need is that guy from the Rage Quit video doing a voice over for this video. That would be epic. Maybe a challenge for someone here at TG that is good at cursing : )

Comment

It is odd as I can remember many TGers hated Karkand as it usually ended in a standoff at the river.
                            sigpic

Comment

Karkand was a great map. The standoff at the river typically only happened on TG servers, as the balance in skill created a massive stalemate. This was a lot of fun, though. Also, I thought the the whole side beyond the river was cut off in this new version?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X