GG's last night - props to tkarmadragon and Hellcannon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] GG's last night - props to tkarmadragon and Hellcannon

Had a couple really fun rounds last night, with some really good teamwork and hot VOIP action! We had all those things you look for - all four squad-members using VOIP, great squad cohesion, a good fun attitude (laughing at TK's), etc, etc. :D

First memorable round was GrandBazaar. Excellent squadleading done by tkarmadragon! Did a great job keeping us all together - asking us all to regroup on him before moving on to another objective; had an eye on the map and anticipated enemy movements; and had great coms :icon14: Sawviper, as usual, was johnny-on-the-spot with meds/revives, and tau, somehow (shouldn't you be more rusty?), always seemed to be "last up!" and saved the assault/defense at least 4-5 times! :D

Another fun round was on Damavan - the last of the night in fact. We had some really excellent squad work with Hellcannon, NiteTortoise, and Bodofooko. Hellcannon was epic with the meds and revives! Had one really memorable cap on Charlie (the flag inside the mine), where our squad steadily worked our way in, eventually reaching the cap radius and making it happen. FEX, as usual, was dominant in the MBT - but I was happy that our squad was responsible for two of his 3 deaths :icon_lol:

Re: GG's last night - props to tkarmadragon and Hellcannon

I had some good games early on, Sorry I cant remember names but there was one guy who used a MAV exclusively on tehran and then caspian to amazing effect, really selfless player who helped us no end. I wish I could stay on till later in the evening sometimes but being in Europe means its quite difficult to be around during peak times.

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Limenote View Post
      I cant remember names
      Me either :icon_lol: Another cool feature of battlelog is that it tracks your history. Click the clip-board icon in the bottom left (beside "Game Manager"), and you get a "Battle Reports" pop-up. Click one of the games you played, and you get complete scoreboard and squad data! :icon14:

Comment

Played my first rounds of BF3 on the TG server last night, had a lot of fun. I think Ristin, Dave, Aimed and me were playing against you guys. Those were some good fights, and I think I might be the only one who enjoys Metro conquest (I think it might of been because I was playing as the russians) :)

Comment

Highlight of the night:taking Whiskey's dog tags. Other great moments:shooting down Whiskey's chopper three times.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            Had a couple really fun rounds last night, with some really good teamwork and hot VOIP action! We had all those things you look for - all four squad-members using VOIP, great squad cohesion, a good fun attitude (laughing at TK's), etc, etc. :D
            Hi WhiskeySix, welcome to Tactical Gamer. We are glad you found our server, and that you appreciate what our community represents.

However, team killing is just plain not funny. While we realize accidents happen, and sometimes players spend too much time in the air and forget how to shoot a gun, this is a military simulation and as such that player would not be laughing if you shot them.

If you have any questions on rules please contact an admin, and we recommend new members of TG review our primer:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

[/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
              Another cool feature of battlelog is that it tracks your history. Click the clip-board icon in the bottom left (beside "Game Manager"), and you get a "Battle Reports" pop-up. Click one of the games you played, and you get complete scoreboard and squad data! :icon14:
              cool! I completely forgot about that! Storm-ls was an awesome squad lead early on and later had great leadership from PL_OSTRY and superb MAV recon from Fzero, I only played about 3 full games and this was after seeding the server with some sniper practice. The VOIP adoption is not quite there yet so hopefully more non TGers get involved on TS, it does make a huge difference.

Comment

Some excellent games indeed Whiskey. I was on your team for the GrandBazaar round and had the good fortune of finding myself in an excellent squad with led by some clueless nitwit named FBMantis. Kidding of course! We took the Echo flag and pretty much defended it throughout the entire round. Skud provided AT and gave us heavy machine gun support from the HMV, Mantis provided support and covered our rear and side flanks while Kestrel and I played Assault Medics watching the enemy approach from the Charlie flag. As SL, Mantis did an amazing job of keeping us together, positioning us for flag defense, providing intel and killing all the bad guys after we died. Good games!
                "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Hey Whiskey, thanks for the shout out. This was my first night on TG servers and I can honestly say its a game changer for me! I can't believe how much more fun this game is when people are actually working together and not running around playing rambo.

Hope to see you, Hell, and the others in the future!

-Nite

Comment

hi,

it was my 1st night on the TG servers and it was really good fun. another euro player here, not to many about it seems. it was just starttin to get busy around 9:30-10pm, just when i normally have to log off.

reckon you guy should start gettin the word out about TG on other forums as im sure way more players would join up if they knew it existed. i only found out about it on the wargamer forum.

Comment

Thank you for the shoutout (and running support!). I didn't think I was doing that great. I still feel kinda awkward with SL in BF3 and what classes are best for it. I want to practice more!

Comment

Great rounds last night for sure :) My highlight, I was twitching as a corpse in front of Whiskey's gun when I see Britt pull Whiskey's head back and... snikt.... ahhh the memory will help me sleep well for a while! (Squad coms were loaded with celebratory backslaps)
                        sigpic

Comment

Great rounds last night! I'll echo what Whiskey said and congratulate tkarmadragon on a squad-leading job well done.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Sounds like ribbon nomination material. ;)

Comment

Had some great games last night, especially the metro US win which was VERY surprising, big props to azreald and later adreno720 for working hard in the squad, Was fun holding stormdrains on canals with just a 3 man squad against some larger attackers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X