Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] US 0: RUS 2 15NOV Caspian Border

Battle Report

This round started out as just four or five guys on the server. I believe it was Ostry, ELCRAWDAD, and Bulletproof on one side, not sure who was on the US side. Bulletproof was the squad leader when I joined the server but was new to BF3 and uncomfortable with leading so early on. I took over duties while Ostry provided much needed MAV duties. The first few minutes where spent bouncing as a team from Checkpoint to hilltop, then between Flag C(cant remember the name right now) and Gas Station, with occasional trips to Antenna. Not until the server began to fill did the skies begin to get busy and frequent battles for flags really begin. About mid way through the match we realized we were way down on points, had lost all but one flag and needed to break up for flag capping. We stayed near our designated flags but made short trips to assist one another mission dictated. This worked well till we had gained enough points to be on par with the US. The nail biting came at the end when we almost threw in the towel with US having 6 points and RUS having 2. It was determined over comms that we should remain at our flags once more, stay hidden and let bleed do our dirty work, we controlled 3 or 4 flags at this time. 6 became 4, than 3, and finally the round ended with RUS having 2 points and US 0. Comms during this round were awesome. Ostry kept us inform with the MAV at flags. Craw and Bulletproof provided a near constant flow of tactics and Situational Awareness info. And I would like to believe that I did well as SL, by providing attack and defend markers and listening to the intel feed me and provided good thoughout direction. It was a great night Ostry, Crawdad and Bulletproof. Thank you for the GGs.

|TG-IRR|

Re: US 0: RUS 2 15NOV Caspian Border

Nice AAR. I've been noticing the rounds are tightening up over the past week or two. Love those close battles at the end where one flag's bleed is the X factor for the win. There is in art to knowing when to hold and when to attack.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

It was the closest and also most exiting round i have seen so far. At one point we were down almost 100 tickets i believe. GG!
      sigpic

Comment

I joined during that round as US. Gunney soon followed. We were down. US caught up and got a substantial lead. Then it was like 50-15 and I was starting to feel comfortable (despite all the ostry cursing we were doing). Then it was like 20-6, I started to feel a wee bit of tension. then it was like 12-4 and me and gunney were desperately looking for 4 more kills. Then it was 6-2 when I last looked. I was hollering "Just get 2 more kills!" That is when I lost track and suddenly the "Youse was losed" music came on... AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

My hate for ostry and his armor reached new levels that evening (however my haterade for elcrawdad, beinseth, and bulletproof bob was being drunk liberally as well)....
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X