Looking for some co-op on BF3 PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some co-op on BF3 PC

I am looking for some players to work with on the co-op missions in BF3 PC. Thanks.

Re: Looking for some co-op on BF3 PC

Add me, theimmortalbum. I'm looking for the same.. I typically only have time to play from 5:30pm to say, 9pm CST, and pretty much any time on the weekends.

Comment

If you go into TS and park yourself in one of the Co-op channels, someone who's also looking for a partner will join in eventually. Or better yet, go into the BF3 lobby and just ask if anyone want to join you.
      You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
      sigpic

Comment

Tried that already and the player's I get paired up with are... umm... not very good. I am hoping to build a decent buddy list of experienced gamers for more than just co-op. I have no intention of joining or starting a clan though. Thanks.

Comment

neilthecellist, add me in Origin and Battlelog, same in Teamspeak. My first time playing the co op levels, I didn't die in any of them. Hard.

For the record, I was #1 in Server 2 for 4 rounds in a row. (granted, on the losing team... Not enough people on my team were on Teamspeak!!!)

And if you go on my Facebook, you can see my KDR in Crysis 2. One round, I got 61 to 4. KDR is generally in the 3.0 range.

Comment

Originally posted by neilthecellist View Post
            neilthecellist, add me in Origin and Battlelog, same in Teamspeak. My first time playing the co op levels, I didn't die in any of them. Hard.

For the record, I was #1 in Server 2 for 4 rounds in a row. (granted, on the losing team... Not enough people on my team were on Teamspeak!!!)

And if you go on my Facebook, you can see my KDR in Crysis 2. One round, I got 61 to 4. KDR is generally in the 3.0 range.
            Umm... that's cool. Although I must admit that I am usually not impressed or influenced by stats. I actually think that things like KDR hurt game play as anyone with a "n00b t00b" can pad their stats and "look" good. I am not implying that is your case but I just see that sort of thing too often. I am more interested in people's style of play and their willingness to actually play as a squad/team to win the round and support each other, not worry about their stats or have a high KDR. Thanks... and see in the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X