Not Feeling the Love....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Feeling the Love....

Guys I want to draw everyone's attention to a serious problem in our community.

Just kidding. No drama here!

Actual topic follows:

Server 3 is looking really lonesome. Always so empty, no one to play on it. Why not try a little Rush once in a while? I'd like to play it on TG instead of pub raiding.

Re: Not Feeling the Love....

Just to reiterate. I am a BC2 rush hater. I am a BF3 rush liker (not lover, but I like it) and the mix on that server is great. Metro is actually fun there.
    sigpic

Comment

"BF3" was MADE for Rush so I am all for some "BF3" rush. Plus its got the A10 baby!
      Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

For all of you who weren't fans of Rush in BC2, at least try it in BF3. It is astronomically better in this game.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Keen for some rush action here too. I especially like mixed mode but like you said, server 3 always empty...

Comment

So, that's the first time I've seen Canals go to past the 4th stage, where you assault the hill. Honestly, I don't like it. The 5th (?) stage is a narrow, long corridor with a near-instantly respawning Tunguska. Its, uh, a meatgrinder like, well, the worst parts of BC2.

Other than that, love for the mixed server.
            I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Good post Britt, some nice action on S3 tonight. Rush is way better than it was in BC2, maps play alot different than in CQ. GG everyone who was on tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

I actually didn't mind rush in BF:BC2, so maybe I'll love it. I have yet to get on any rush server.

Comment

I quite liked Rush in BC2, but I haven't played much in BF3. Damavand Rush is awesome though.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I actually like Rush (both in BC2 and BF3) but man... in BF3 on the TG server if you're unlucky enough to have join the weaker team then you'd have no shot at winning. I've rage-quit more when playing on S3 than on the Conquest server hahaha
                    You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
                      I actually like Rush (both in BC2 and BF3) but man... in BF3 on the TG server if you're unlucky enough to have join the weaker team then you'd have no shot at winning. I've rage-quit more when playing on S3 than on the Conquest server hahaha
                      That's pretty much any TG server honestly.

I dislike rush. The maps just seem too cramped. That said I'll play server 3 if the conquest servers are full.

Sent from my EVO

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what makes BF3 rush better than BC2 rush?
                        "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

I'd definitely like it if more people were on server 3; the few games I've played of rush in BF3 I've enjoyed quite a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooIT View Post
                            what makes BF3 rush better than BC2 rush?
                            I see no difference in the two. then again, ive never been in love with rush.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooIT View Post
                              Out of curiosity, what makes BF3 rush better than BC2 rush?
                              Maps are better designed, in general. The attackers are often given more in the way of assets to attack with. Lack of motion balls means a stealthier approach is possible. The MCOMs must be armed now, so no more collapsing buildings/tank sniping them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X