Battlefield 3: Mission: Operation Guillotine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3: Mission: Operation Guillotine

I borrowed the game: Battlefield 3 PS3 at Gamefly.com. I started playing on it. I finish 2 missions at campaign. I was on Mission 3: Operation Guillotine. I was at the apartment near canal trying to open the door. it says I have to press square button to open the door but I was stuck and it won't open the door. I tried to do replay mission like too many times and see if it works but didn't do anything. I need help how to open the door using PS3 controller without being stuck or freeze screen. I feel upset and can't finish the mission. Thank you for your time.

Re: Battlefield 3: Mission: Operation Guillotine

Shadow, Welcome to Tactical Gamer. We all pretty much play the PC version, although there are a few who do also have the console version. Like jb4az, but he is playing the Xbox version. You could try our console forums, but it does not get much traffic. I would suggest trying at the Battlelog forum for the PS3, I am sure there is someone there who will give you a good answer, although you may get a ton of ugly responses, just ignore them.

I can sympathize with your plight, as I could not get passed the first 30 seconds of the train ride at the beginning until Britt told me that I had to spam the Space bar to climb the train car. Maybe this is what you need to do here, spam that button til the door breaks. I dont remember which section you are at, as I only played it once. but some of the doors needed repeated kicks to open. Just hit the key as fast as you can while moving forward.

Good luck
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3: Mission: Operation Guillotine

seems like this happened to me on the PC, too. iirc all the guys run inside and the door closes behind them. i think it's just a bugged timing issue- are your guys still there or have they moved on?
      [TG]epheneh

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X