Missing Kit Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Kit Items

Anyone notice missing some kit items on spawning recently?

I usually spawn as recon when game first starts and deploy a Tug close to a flag and then if I die change to a different kit and Tug will stay on map until destroyed. Twice yesterday I respawned in and went to deploy the Tug rightaway and saw my player come up empty handed. The hands looked like it should be holding something but no Tug showed up on map and none was available in my kit.

Is there a time limit that is imposed on when kit items are available for use upon spawning in?

Re: Missing Kit Items

If you put any kit item down and it's still functioning it needs to be retrieved/destroyed before being allowed to place or use it again. However this is not the case for things like claymores or mines since it is viewed as ammo. After you've placed the max the oldest placed claymore/mine will disappear.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought you could toss an unlimited amount of mines and they'd persist through out the round?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
        I thought you could toss an unlimited amount of mines and they'd persist through out the round?
        I thought as much too, however while playing last night I could clearly see my oldest mines being removed as I placed more. This may be due to the explosives upgrade trait however I will looking at that this afternoon.
        sigpic

Comment

6 mines

2 claymores
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

6 mines - stay after death.

2 claymores - disappear after death.

In reference to first reply, I've seen that respawning with recon kit does away with previous laid Tug and you can re-deploy new Tug.

Comment

gunny ive gotten that problem everytime id spawn on my beacon i'd hit 4 right away and there would be nothing i think you should just wait a second or two and it works sometimes

Comment

Well, I suppose when I get to be your age, Gunney, I'll be misplacing my claymores and recon items, too. ;)

Comment

(Make mental note to self ..... SuperDudeBT needs Gunneys special love!)

Comment

The 6 mine limit is per life, incidentally. Once you die the mines will remain and you can place 6 more.
                    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                      (Make mental note to self ..... SuperDudeBT needs Gunneys special love!)
                      Haha!

Originally posted by Razcsak View Post
                      The 6 mine limit is per life, incidentally. Once you die the mines will remain and you can place 6 more.
                      Whoa, is that true? That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcsak View Post
                        Not really, the mine limit is due to the ability to have the explosives perk on, which allows 6 mines to be carried instead of just 3. The 6 mines will last until they are destroyed, or you pick them up, even after many deaths. If you start putting new ones down the first mine will disappear, and so forth as you lay new mines. So, no you can have 12 mines out at once. I think that is what you meant.
                        theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                        E Pluribus Unum
                        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed