This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The start of Hacs?

I was playing on a TeamDeath match server this morning and saw that I was getting killed consistantly by one player quit often. Looking at the scoreboard I saw he was 50 for 1. The kill cam was on and I could see he was just running around and firing off about 5 shots each time with out aiming. Not accusing the player mind you, just asking if this is possible.

Playname in question: EvilGanom. Has a Win/Lose of 7.2 and Kill/Death of 6.9. Skill level 831.

I have a screenshot of game but dont think it's pertinent.

Re: The start of Hacs?

I'm sure there are Gunney. Maybe you could post this players name and your other info in the contact an admin forum so they know to keep an eye out for him.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Saw someone get auto kicked from a server for a hack.

Comment

I'd say anything is possible for hackers. I've yet to play a multi-player game that doesn't have them, thankfully we have admins to police our servers.

When I come across them on other servers I generally just leave. Most of the time they get off on annoying others so its better just to avoid them and find another server to play on than confront them.

If you know for a fact they are cheating you can report them via battlelog by going to their profile through the battle reports screen and clicking the small caution flag in the top right.

Comment

(no offense to russians) BUT I saw russian players having hacks during the beta -_- like from alpha to beta so I am not at all surprised
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
            (no offense to russians) BUT I saw russian players having hacks during the beta -_- like from alpha to beta so I am not at all surprised
            We Russians have very loose morals :p

Comment

hhaahah
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPmode View Post
                We Russians have very loose morals :p
                Haha, in my previous clan, we had 3 Russian kids(under 18) who played with us on our US west coast server. Because they thought that most Russian servers were contaminated with hack users.

Gunney, yes unfortunately, there were hacks released for BF3 before the game was officially released, they had them in the beta, they had them on day 1, they still have new ones coming out to avoid PBs attempt to stop them. It really is sad that these companies can exist in the first place.
                theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                E Pluribus Unum
                Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

You would think that under the EA license agreement that a provision would be made that if a player is caught hacking the game key is revolked. Only then would cheating stop!

Comment

I've definitely come across at least one guy using hacks over the weekend. Hardwind and I were on an infantry only server. He was running around with the p90 headshotting everyone instantly from absurd distances. Early in the round he had 47 kills and 0 deaths, while the next highest scorers had maybe 10 kills. He got me from about 200m away with the p90 when I literally poked my head from behind cover for about 1 second. Hardwind got a good spawn and killed him once, then we left.
                    TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

In the past week I have noticed more hackers than usual and I typically find them in high ticket infantry only servers. I've met the two different kinds; the ones that tries to hide it, and the other that is blatantly showing them off. I can generally tell both as I am normally well aware of my surroundings and if I have the same person gun me down with no explanation then I start to question. I then go to their battlelog and find out they rack up 1,000+ points/min and have colonel rank 11 with only 60 hours of play time. That's when I report them, because it's pretty obvious now. The thing is, reporting hasn't received to many results so far. There are many people and platoons still out their that are based on hacking and have been reported numerous times with nothing to show of it...
                      A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                        You would think that under the EA license agreement that a provision would be made that if a player is caught hacking the game key is revolked. Only then would cheating stop!
                        I know Valve does that with there VAC system
                        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                          There is such a provision, and there is also a provision against abusing the persistence ranking of the game. DICE has been resetting the stats of hundreds of players who are boosting their ranks. They basically are giving them the 3 strike rule before banning their account though. But they are banning those who have been proven to be using hacks. Unfortunately, all they have to do is get another game key, and they are right back to abusing the system. I assume that most cheaters wouldnt pay 60 bucks for a game they are going to be cheating in anyway.

Cheating will never stop, there are way too many people who have no intention of playing games the right way. Or they dont have the skill to play right, so they cant win. . . and absolutely no sportsmanship to lose graciously, which in my opinion just makes them bigger losers.
                          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                          E Pluribus Unum
                          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                            lol. Seems like it would help to try to find exploits in alpha and beta.... but only if they were reporting them. Otherwise, it's just hacking.

Comment

Also, if you ever play with someone you know is hacking or highly suspect (50-1), remember his name and go to his profile. In that players profile, in the top right, there is a small triangle with an ! mark in it. You can send EA a report on that player by clicking that triangle.
                              SgtSpork

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X