Common Mistakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Mistakes

I have created a video series on common mistakes made in the battlefield and am looking for further ideas for the series.

Please tell me about the common mistakes you make or see others making in BF3.

Here is the series thus far . . .

sigpic

Re: Common Mistakes

Nice posts. Could have helped Anakin too!
    http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=ht...65&authorName=

Comment

Common mistakes on the battlefield? Here's your number one test subject reporting for duty, sir! Given the fact that I spend most of my time either dead or dying, I confess to being guilty of all the grievous errors you've pointed out so far, and then some. That said, things are improving slowly, not in the least thanks to your excellent instructional videos. So thanks!

Some additional mistakes that are part of my unfortunate repertoire:
      • Picking cover that isn't: dropping down behind a wall or tree or whatever and thinking myself invulnerable, whilst in fact still being visible (and thus: a target) from too many angles.
      • Target fixation: spotting a target and trying to get a bead on him, losing awareness of my surroundings in the process and getting shot as a result.
      • A more general form of the previous point: a failure to scan the area constantly, thus being unaware of enemies approaching from the flanks (or rear).

I'd be most grateful if you could cover some of these topics in your upcoming videos. In the meantime, I'll resume my post -- down and out in the gutters. :)
      <insert signature spam here>

Comment

A problem I had when I first started playing was engaging in situational awareness, PACE, learning new maps, new graphical visual perspective, new eye candy...I had grown accustom to knowing the games I was playing inside and out and grew lazy in that regard. Now I had to learn something new, and it's quite a ego shattering experience to all of a sudden be a noob. But, I am slowly starting to know generally where to look, have some awareness of where markers are, when they change color, where enemies MIGHT be coming from, where they MIGHT be camping, etc. Takes some time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X