The Co-Op Partner Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Co-Op Partner Thread

Have yet to see a thread for players looking for co-op partners. So...here it is! :)

That being said, I am actually looking for a co-op partner to run some missions if anyone is interested let me know.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: The Co-Op Partner Thread

I have just started to run co-op missions with neilthecellist . Add SSG_Sethiol and hit me up on TS or battlelog is you see me on.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
      Have yet to see a thread for players looking for co-op partners. So...here it is! :)
      You mean like this thread, or this one? Search function is you friend. :icon16:
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Those are one person looking for coop. I was thinking of a unified thread sort of like a "seeding" thread. Just bump it when you are looking for COOP players ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          Those are one person looking for coop. I was thinking of a unified thread sort of like a "seeding" thread. Just bump it when you are looking for COOP players ;)
          Ah, that's a good idea. Might want to change the title, otherwise it just sounds like those other two threads. Like "*bump this when looking for a partner", or something.

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a Co-Op buddy to run a couple missions; but mainly, I would like to play with someone who can fly the helicopter mission. I feel so bad going into public match-making, because they always make me the pilot and I crash in like 10 seconds. Anyways, if I'm online or in Battlelog, just hit me up and let me know you wanna run a game. Much appreciated!

Comment

fourover4 is my b-log name, and i would love to group up with some tg'ers for coop. and if they are patient, i wouldnt mind using the helicopeter mission to help each other lrn2fly :)

Comment

I'd love to do any coop missions with anyone who needs a partner. seriousturtle
                TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

I`m good for this as well, if you see me in TS or on Battlelog, just let me know you are ready for some coop. I am usually on in the mornings, and later at night.

Need to get some of the coop done, getting jealous over some of the guns.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm always up for some co-op, even if I'm in game just hit me up and I will jump out for some co-op. Beware, I've done NONE of the co-op and I'll help the team progress like a lead anchor, but I will probably interject some sort of humor for the people playing :D

Battlelog name: Catman1975
                    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

I'm up for some CO-OP. I'm really looking to beat the final mission; as any pub i play with seems intent on rushing to the first bomb and detonating it. I'll play any of them though as I'm looking to earn some of the unlocks.

I'm not up for using any of the "grinding" tactics to just earn points, i would just rather play it the way its intended.

Battlelog name: Blindcheesecake

I'm on for the next few hours so just hit me up for a game tonight.

Comment

Looking as well.

hellswaters in battlelog. msg me in there or toss me a pm on here.
                        Last edited by Hellswaters; 12-03-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

+1

Comment

(cant look now, at work) is there a Ts channel (with subchannels) to use for Coop? I still have a few to finish, would rather do it with someone on comms than a random pubby.

Comment

Yep, just sit in the Coop Lobby channel, it is right below the lobby channel and about Server 1.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X