Weirdest bug ever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest bug ever.

Ok so I put my computer into sleep mode and went away for the weekend. Yesterday when I got back I start up my pc and find everything the same as I left it, with one major glitch. My Origin and Battlelog was logged in as another player. Different friends, stats, everything was different, this was not my account. I immediately went and logged out of EVERYTHING because I thought I was hacked and I changed my password. but as far as I know it wasnt a hack. Nothing was wrong other than being on someone else's account. No one else has access to my pc and I live alone.

Didn't even take screen shots because I was scared I was being hacked and quickly logged out. Hasn't happened again and I dont know why it happened the first time. This was really weird to say the least.

Anyone else had this problem or ever heard of it before? because I certainly never heard of it.

Re: Weirdest bug ever.

Not that one but I noticed last night my Battlelog stats were about a day behind my activity...which I thought unusual. Maybe the system's gotten borked somehow.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Strange, never heard of a bug like that..did the other person share a similar name to yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Specterr View Post
        Strange, never heard of a bug like that..did the other person share a similar name to yours?
        If I remember correctly the name was completely different.

Comment

This is not the first I've heard of it happening. The implications about the security EA considers acceptable are left unspoken here.

Comment

this is bad. I hope it is not hackers spoofing thier IDs to avoid bans...

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

At least it's not slugsoldier, right?

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

EA has always had terrible account management, they cannot seem toget it right. :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X