Awesome round guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Awesome round guys!

Awesome round guys, this is why I love TacticalGamer, the times when the teams get perfectly balanced and at the end of the game the teams battle it out with 3 vs 10 tickets, with each next ticked disappearing after such a long time compared to how the tickets usually get depleted. Then evening it out to 3 vs 3 tickets then to 1 vs 1, and when the game ends everyone wonders Who WON! It was an awesome round and I just wanted to post about it.

You can see the battle report here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...6/1/237268658/
    Last edited by Ins1d3r; 11-29-2011, 08:06 PM.

Re: Awesome round guys!

Yes, that was a fun round indeed! It got pretty crazy at the end, though.

Comment

Oh yeah, those rounds are some AWESOME !
      sigpic
      *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

Wait? What?!? A thread that isn't flaming the game? No one is complaining? Its just a "kudos on awesome rounds" thread! Thank you Ins1d3r. I was playing last night but there wasn't any room on the server...wish I would have stuck it out in the line now. :row__577:

Everyone should step back and really read this. He may be new to TG but he has a better attitude than most of the people that have been posting recently.

+rep for you Ins1d3r

Comment

Hey Guys-

Must say I'm impressed with this community. One of the reasons I haven't been playing BF3 much lately is because most games in random servers are so repetitive. All the croon focuses on one or two choke points with everyone firing RPG's at each other....dying, then re-spawning only to run to the same spot and do the same. Nobody communicates except to say someone else sucks or is a noob.

I have TS and mic and would like some more info on how to join in on a game with you all. Is it as simple as the sticky post says?

Anyway, my battlelog name is HeartCollector, so look me up and add me as a friend as well of you can remember. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nd23rin View Post
            Is it as simple as the sticky post says?
            Yes :)

Comment

Hi nd23rin/HeartCollector/Nick! Welcome to TG! As Fallen so eliquently pointed out, it really is that easy. Give a read through to all the sticky threads at the top of this forum. That will give you an idea of who we are, how we play, and how to join us (both in game and on TS). After you get that all sorted out just search for "tacticalgamer" in the battlelog server browser and join in. If you have any other questions or have trouble setting up TS just drop me a PM and I'll help you out. I don't wanna hijack Ins1d3r's thread too much. :row__577:

Edit: PM = private message. You can compose and send one through your user control panel accessed by hitting the "settings" tab at the upper right corner of the browser. Didn't take into account that you are brand new to our forums and might not get the abreviation. Sorry! :)

Comment

I also was late, saw the game, but didn't want to queue up. I can say that I've had very similar experiences in the TG servers I have played in.

As far as the bad mouthing goes, I think I've seen that in every game I've ever played. There is always a kind of initial leveling of reality vs the hype of the company. The game (inevitably) never lives up to the marketing/viral hype machine. So, you have a venting of angst, then people kind of accept what the game IS versus what they "THOUGHT" (read: misled) it would be...and then people start enjoying the game as it is (or not and move on). I think with some fairly minor tweaking by an active mod community you could see this go from a good to GREAT game in many people's eyes.

Having seen it happen time and time again, via good patching (which takes time), and some productive modding (which takes time), I'm willing to play it as it is...and when things change via mods or patches etc, I'll be around. :)

VANILLA BF3 :)

Comment

Welcome to TG Nick. Look for me on Battle log under TG-1st-Grunt. I'm usually in or leading a squad using voice comms. Mostly I"m on the TG server but sometimes when it's full or when I/we are drilling on something I'll be on another server. Feel free to join up and join in.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

That *was* an amazing round. Such a big build-up in the couple of seconds between end of round and the results screen. Its rounds like that one that make TG such a great place to game!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X