This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace

Seems like this game is dying already and I find the balance in this game to be pretty horrible at the moment.

I can easily abuse optics, tanks with guided shells, shotguns, etc etc.. the list goes on.. to top the leaderboard and win rounds. 80% of the names I saw a month ago don't play anymore (or they don't play on this server) and it isn't really all that fun. Most of the maps are exactly the same strategies.

Half the people get some sense of authority to boss others around on the server, boot people for swearing, kick from squads for not spawning with the correct kick, flame on people's battlelogs.... can't tell if it is a new gaming generation or just the server attitude (I didn't get this feeling in BC2).

Anyway, I may come back to try out the DLC - hoping Diablo 3 is a more complete package.

Was fun while it lasted,
    Peace

-Zero

Re: Peace

=(
    He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fzero View Post
      ... flame on people's battlelogs....
      If its TG tagged people flaming on your battlelog then please report that to TG admins by raising a thread here

Comment

i know how you feel lol

Comment

Kind of in a similar boat. Right now taking a little break but mostly just due to being sick of this crappy game. A lot of it is the poor map design but really it goes beyond that to other issues as well such as poor GUI, lack of team tools, and an absurd unlock system to name a few. It is honestly one of the weakest titles of the series and by far the most disapointing.

I am looking forward to the DLC as well and might play again once that comes out. If that is a bust then I am about done with "BF3" as well.
          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fzero View Post
            Half the people get some sense of authority to boss others around on the server, boot people for swearing
            This has always been a rule on all TG servers, and all TG games, whether it was enforced or not.

Sorry you're not enjoying the game anymore, hope you give it another chance in the future.

Thread closed because we have enough threads airing grievances with the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X