• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commo rose 2.0

This is news to me?

http://bf3blog.com/2011/12/commo-ros...february-2012/

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Commo rose 2.0

There has been chatter and rumours about it, hopefully the aural indication will be improved upon and seen on the map amongst all the oversized med,ammo,repair etc icons.

Comment

In relation to this there has been chatter about restructuring of the pre/post load screens as well as new squad menu's, I'm sure you've seen a few of the post's here and elsewhere about that. I wonder if some of the delay in the commo rose is making all the changes at once?? One can hope.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh cool! It's got he SORRY indicator on it. No more typing in text how sorry I am for teamkilling! I just point and click at the lifeless body and my Avatar professes its sincerest apologies in person for me!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
          Oh cool! It's got he SORRY indicator on it. No more typing in text how sorry I am for teamkilling! I just point and click at the lifeless body and my Avatar professes its sincerest apologies in person for me!
          It has been there for a while Gunney, it was put in with that patch some time ago. I use it when I wound a teammate who is not in my squad, but I prefer to type "sry" when I do TK someone, a little more personal than using the comrose. . . and someone who is dead might not hear the comrose command.

Yeah, I know, I could at least type out the whole thing, but it is old habit, and as you know it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

I just hope the new Commo Rose will let us choose what we're spotting. Nothing like spotting boats on Karkand.
            sigpic

Formerly of the fabled 3rd Special Forces Detachment

"On that day half a century ago, our species was pushed to the crumbling edge of extinction. And as we teetered on that precipice, staring down into the abyss, a hand reached out, pulled us back from the brink, and gave us hope... the hand of a Hero."

Comment

Warning! I jsut got some kind of Malware looking at the link up top. Need some Admin type to take a look at it!

Comment

Gah! Looks like I've got to reformat my main hard drive that has most of my Windows 7 programs. When I was looking at that Cammo rose link, a "Win 7 AntiSpyware 2012" window came up and reported my system being hacked. Of couse the Win 7 AntiSpyware window was the trojun itself. Window kept popping up saying I was hacked. Evedently I had popups disabled! :( Could not get rid of it. Should have done a hard reboot when I first saw it. Searched for a removal tool and one web site recommended putting in a working key that it supplied. That only satisfied the popup window but ended up burying it in my control panel! My Msconfig was not accessable. Could not install it. My Avast could not detect it and Microsoft Essentials could not detect it. Now I have to reinstall everything back onto that drive. Good thing I had this one in standby.

Comment

Admins might want to edit the OP and remove that link?

Sent from HTC EVO via Tapatalk
                  "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                  "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by kilroy0097 View Post
                    Admins might want to edit the OP and remove that link?

Sent from HTC EVO via Tapatalk
                    Clicked on it with 3 different pc's. . . .no malware?

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

It's probable an ad banner server got poisoned/hijacked. These things happen, in fact, it happened right HERE on TG last year. Either the server company caught it, or the ads have rotated enough that it's not displaying that particular one.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                      <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                      DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

The site has no malware, just don't click on ever click on any window proclaiming "virus infection" (or similar computer issue) that isn't from a virus program you've preinstalled...

If the popup is really persistant, you can ctrl-alt-del or ctrl-shift-esc and force the browser app to close. Restarting shouldn't be required.
                        Good luck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X