Squad Death Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Death Match

I'm trying to earn the assignment, but can't get a decent squad out of the pubs, anyone would like to help me get the L85?
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Squad Death Match

asking for TG help to grind in game achievements

Just saying.
    Skud

Comment

IM not asking to help grind, im asking since im sick of trying to play with people i can't communicate with.

I talked to Dohnros and he had the 6th help him, the 8th are almost all gone and i need some people to play with on TS.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Just keeping us honest

Skud

Comment

I have been playing a bit of DM aka COD mode. It really fits "BF3" best IMO. Since the SOFLAM's have become so popular, I have not been able to use vehicles much and so have been playing DM a lot more. Catch me on sometime and we can squad up.
          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Whats your nick?
            |TG-6th|SirNerd

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              asking for TG help to grind in game achievements

Just saying.
              Let me make clear that I am not arguing or trolling, but asking; is it against TG's rules to ask for people to help you earn an in-game reward that would be otherwise quite difficult to earn in regular gameplay? I could see if you were asking for "boosting", but this seems like a legit request.

Comment

Since TG does not offer sdm, asking for folks to join up with oneself seems fairly legit to me :) Just my humble opinion though. No worse than coop. I know I have way more fun in coop using ts.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spur View Post
                  Since TG does not offer sdm, asking for folks to join up with oneself seems fairly legit to me :) Just my humble opinion though. No worse than coop. I know I have way more fun in coop using ts.
                  Agreed wholeheartedly. I know I got that Assignment finished because I ran on a couple SQDM servers with 5 or 6 TG'rs one lazy afternoon, and I know many others have taken that same approach as well.

I personally like Squad DM, so if you'd like to run some rounds of it hit me up in TS.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Hmm... just join one of those SQDM dedicated for that assignment. They have low ticket counts (5,10,20)... I found out about them after I finished all mine >.<...

Comment

I see nothing wrong with putting out an invitation to play different game mode together that:
                      A) TG has no server for
                      B) Unlocks a legitimate ingame item for both players

And I consider grinding a negative word meant for players leaving a normal gameplay environment to achieve certain stats, not simply playing on a different server.

Hopefully, you don't feel too harassed by everyone's response to you, Skud.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zenchi View Post
                        Hmm... just join one of those SQDM dedicated for that assignment. They have low ticket counts (5,10,20)... I found out about them after I finished all mine >.<...
                        Oh good. Now it really IS TF2 with battlefield flavor.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

If you still need help with it, hit me up this evening. I'll be on and I'd also like to have the L85.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I would also like to unlock the L85,hit me up on TS3. I still need to unlock the rest of the Coop weapons.
                            sigpicBF3

Comment

Hit me up....I can give a hand. Nick is Ven1992
                              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X