[Shameless Plug] Tactical Mission Planning Toolkit and FREE Map Pack eBook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Shameless Plug] Tactical Mission Planning Toolkit and FREE Map Pack eBook

Be advised. Shameless self advertisement. Over.

While I'm not an active forum user or Supporting Member, I do play TG teamsync conquest and rush servers quite often. I'm also a member of [FIST] clan who you guys may be scrimmaging soon! Hopefully it works out. Anyways, I've released a mission planning tool that many of you tactical players and team oriented guys could make use of. So please pardon the shameless plug. Here goes...

---

www.BF3TT.com is live!

Celebrate with us by downloading our FREE BF3 Map Pack. Included in the clickable ebook are high detail maps provided by PrimaGames AND highly accurate, quick glance maps. The Map Pack ebook is perfect for new players and veterans wanting to view BF3 maps outside of the game. Also, the Map Pack is formatted perfectly for the iPad, but of course is viewable in any PDF Reader as well.

And for you guys, ya Tactical Gamers, BF3TT.com presents our Mission Planning Toolkit! These graphical templates enable large-team mission planning and strategy coordination. Designed for platoon leaders our toolkit lets you visualize, illustrate, and communicate a team battle plan within minutes, not hours, and:

-- Create team strategies for competitive 32-vs-32 player Conquest matches
    -- Command your platoon with squad orders and coordinated team maneuvers
    -- Assign squad objectives for infantry fire teams, vehicles, and air assets
    -- Create, save and export private mission plans for clear, consise briefings

Our Mission Planning Toolkit is perfect for all types of players allowing teams to quickly visualize the battlefield, build top down strategies and mission plans, optimize assault/defend routes, define mission objectives, create squad orders, and more!

Visit www.BF3TT.com to learn more. Thanks!

Re: [Shameless Plug] Tactical Mission Planning Toolkit and FREE Map Pack eBook

I have an Android app for Battlefield 3 that accomplishes the same idea, and it's nice to see someone else provide resources for better gameplay. Will look at this ASAP.

Comment

Very cool. Neil-- what's the name of your Android app? You're saying you created it, right?

Comment

Oh my bad, when I said I have an Android app for Battlefield 3, I didn't mean I created it. By the time I compiled my program there were better ones out there. I ended up just sending in comments from time to time to the developers so they could update it themselves. (Human resources management).

Also, I can't remember which BF3 Android app I use because I stopped using it after two weeks-- I've got didactic memory so I memorized all the map layouts and all the suggested attack plans. But they're small in filesize and best of all, free, so just download a few and see which one works best for you. And I'm getting a phone upgrade right now because I'm just over, done, and frustrated with the phone I have now.

Comment

Let me know if you have comments, questions. I love playing in the TG servers and teamsync and would be stoked to have some TG members use my toolkit to share plans and strategies.

Comment

TG,
            Just an FYI that I've received a few requests and as such am working on releasing the next update in a few days. This will include regular Conquest mode (non-64 player) specific maps for console and smaller teams.

Comment

Be Advised. BF3TT Mission Planning Toolkit has been updated. Over.

MPTv2.0 released!
              • New: Added Conquest maps (console friendly & non-64 on PC) for Caspian Border, Damavand Peak, Grand Bazaar, Kharg Island, Noshahr Canals, Operation Firestorm, Operation Metro, Seine Crossing, and Tehran Highway!
              • New: Squad mortar symbols for directing mortar strikes
              • New: Squad vehicle icons for Anti Air (AA)
              • Correction: Added C flag to Noshahr Canals on Conquest 64 map
              • Upcoming: B2K Maps very soon!

I welcome any feedback and requests.

Thanks,
              Tim
              BF3TT.com

Comment

Hey TG leaders,

Back 2 Karkand Maps released!!

BF3TT.com Mission Planning Toolkit has now been updated to version 3.0-- This means you now have access to Conquest64 and Conquest maps of
                *Strike at Karkand
                *Gulf of Oman
                *Sharqi Peninsula
                *Wake Island

This is a free update for anyone who's previously purchased the MPT and is still only $9 for anyone who wants to step up their platoon's win ratio by providing clear and concise squad organization and team strategies.

Thanks,
                Tim
                www.BF3TT.com

Comment

Check out a video demo of how I employ BF3TT.com MPT to create a 32 person strategy on Karkand. Let me know how you use the tool! http://youtu.be/GnTogSZcYbk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X