Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update your Punkbuster

Punkbuster put out a new version today.. For BF3

For those of us who manually update it, it means you need to or you will be kicked... and since we have had some nice long queues on the server, you might want to update it before you join the server.

I actually had to DL a new version of PBsetup, because the one I had didnt show any updates available... which is new, it used to just look for updates, I guess they changed it.
    Last edited by Iamthefallen; 01-02-2012, 04:51 PM.
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Re: Update your Punkbuster

I have been getting PB kicked a lot today! Reason: Time outs. I ran pbsvc under Origin games/Battlefield3 and did a service test. Showed it was good today at 01/02/12 and test came back good. Maybe it is my crappy internet now.

Comment

So, for those who don't manually update, should it do it by itself? Or, basically should we all be updating manually?

I've done it plenty of time in the past, but I'm not sure if I've set it up yet since I did a new Win7 install and installed BF3.

This is the correct link, right?

http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Comment

Super, the link is correct, not sure about the auto update, it has never worked for me, and I know that many other players have to manually update while most players never have had to manually update.
        theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
        E Pluribus Unum
        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed