Sharqi Peninsula 04/01/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Sharqi Peninsula 04/01/2012

The 1stMIP squad held TV station and Foxtrot the entire round. I messaged the team via chat of our intentions but perhaps should have repeated the message as there were too many friendlies hanging about our defense zone.

It could be said that our defense contributed to our team's loss, or it could be said that our loss would have been greater if we were not holding these back flags. Nonetheless, I would do the same thing again -- back flags need to be defended and continually so. What typically happens is that the front line advances, friendlies abandon the back flags (think of Alpha on Karkand) and the enemy slips in and overruns flag after flag from the rear.

Here are the two parts of a 20 minute record of our defense -- quite boring stuff to watch, I realize . . .

Last edited by E-Male; 01-05-2012, 01:31 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Sharqi Peninsula 04/01/2012

I was squad leading during this round and tasked my squad with defending A, B and C. We were not able to push near the tv station and now I see why. It's unfortunate that this game doesnt have a dedicated commander because it makes strategies like this all the more difficult. Great vids tho, keep em up E-male

sigpic

Comment

Nice vids. What, no derogatory comments from the interweb with these?

Comment

Great gameplay, would love to get this teamplay more often.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X