Caspian Border - 1/4/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Caspian Border - 1/4/2012

My first After Action Report. I had the privilege of playing a few rounds in squad with TG_Blood, TG-IrrAeron_CDN, and Mack_Hiavelli. It all culminated into the last round of the night at Caspian Border. We were the Russians and TG_Blood was leading. Right out of the gate, we grabbed two vehicles and made a beeline for Flag B. We made it there just as the other team captured the point. After a pitched firefight, we were able to secure the flag and the SL decided we were going to hold the point the entire round.

That's exactly what we did. The other three were engineers and made sure to fill the area with mines. Meanwhile, I made sure to keep them all supplied with ammo while spotting enemy contacts. The enemy made numerous determined attempts to take the flag, but we were able to hold our ground and were only pushed completely off of the flag once in the entire round. At one point we face tanks converging on the flag from 3 different directions, yet we were still able to defend the position.

The squad worked well together and TG_Blood did an excellent job of leading. It was definitely one of those rounds that is an example of why I play at TG.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...2/1/226932728/
    sigpic

Re: Caspian Border - 1/4/2012

Was a great round. B was locked down. great job guys :)

Great team work and backed each other up on flags when needed. I do believe my squad *lead by WyattMcClane* held D for most of the round while floating to C and E.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Weaponx77 great job at jumpin' in the BTR gunner/repair on OMAN while we desperately tried to turn the tide on those tickets, what a BLAST! We just kept cappin' flags for like 10 minutes straight?! Was an epic run....

Comment

Originally posted by Belander View Post
        Was a great round. B was locked down. great job guys :)

Great team work and backed each other up on flags when needed. I do believe my squad *lead by WyattMcClane* held D for most of the round while floating to C and E.
        Hopefully there will be more rounds like that. The whole team seemed to be working well=)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kevlar2011 View Post
          Weaponx77 great job at jumpin' in the BTR gunner/repair on OMAN while we desperately tried to turn the tide on those tickets, what a BLAST! We just kept cappin' flags for like 10 minutes straight?! Was an epic run....
          Hey Kevlar - Yeah, that was an awesome run! The hit and run tactics probably kept them off balance a bit. How many vehicles did you take out that round?
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X