How can i make the most of TG within BF3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i make the most of TG within BF3

I'm not sure if this is the correct spot but If it's not please move it.

Anyway, I've been with TG for a few years now, that being a active member on TG servers but sadly not on the site.

The reason I want to get the most out of TG is I'm getting bored of regular gameplay.

So far, I've racked hours on the TG BF3 servers and I'm always on the BF3 TG TS server using squad sync.
    Is there anything else I can do to get the most out of TG within BF3 as "inhouse" and being able to play with more TG members than reg.

Re: How can i make the most of TG within BF3

Simple: To get the most out of TG in any game, you want to get the most out of the community as a whole. Get involved, take TGU classes (or see what you can do about teaching a few if you have the skills), become a SM, engage in discussion on the forums, find every crack you can fill in TG and do so! The more you do around here, the more people you'll know and thus the more TG members will know and recognize you in game to play along side of.

Comment

^
      |
      |
      What he said. :D

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Another "what they said" from me. :p And welcome to the forums! :)

Comment

Ditto

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Upcoming scrim that you aren't signed up for(don't worry there will be more).

Hopefully some more regular organized events.

Perhaps if you reflected a bit more on the part of gameplay you are bored of, it might help people give you better suggestions.
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I agree with Namebot that scrims help a ton to get to meet new people and make friends. I have only been with TG for 2 years (today exactly :)) however, in that time I have been able to participate in 9 different scrims across three different titles, which have been some of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had in the Battlefield series.

Former TG-21st
              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

By regular gameplay i mean just playing on servers with no voip or teamplay.
                But im still happy with my normal playing.

But yes, if you can tell me more about scrims and such and what needs to be done to enter them

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X