Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Tacical Gamer

Hi,

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to the Tactical Gamer BF3 community.

I just (last night) had the best couple of rounds in my BF3 career ever! I found myself in a squad with 1st-MIP-E-male, 1st-MIP-Manner and red-dwarf-001, and I have never experience such high quality team work.
    E-male, as our squad leader, was able to communicate and hand out orders very well and in a very cordial manner. I specifically liked how he arranged us in sub-squads, which enabled us to carry great flanking and defensive maneuvers. Manner and red-dwarf were great and cooperative teammates. Needles to say that at the end of each round I felt very accomplished. Even if I had a low score or K/D ratio, I felt like the support we gave to our team was greater than my individual success.

Anyhow, I just felt the need to let you guys know what a good experience I had. I find myself playing only in the TS servers nowadays. TeamSync adds soooo much to this game. I can't wait to play on a squad with Squad Leader radio on! oh the possibilities..

This long time forum lurker will now try to actively participate with the community. See you on the Battlefield.

KiDBaGz

PS: Guys, the reason why my headset kept on breaking up is cuz i use a Jawbone ICON and the Bluetooth receiver is like 6 feet away behind my big screen.

PS2: If you by any chance see this E-male... Did you by any chance record any of our games last night?

Re: Thank you Tacical Gamer

Welcome to TG, kidbagz. I hope to see you on the battlefield soon.
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbagz View Post
      Hi,

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to the Tactical Gamer BF3 community.
      Thank you for taking the time to try us out. Hope to see you out there!

"Oratio Ultima Regem -- The Last Argument of Kings"

Comment

Glad you had a good experience! Be sure to read up on server rules and community expectations!

Comment

Greetings Kid,

Thank you for the kind words -- such feedback is rare (you should see what the kids say about my videos in the Battlelog forums!) and encourages me to continue making videos. It takes as much as 1 hour editing time for every minute in some of the more complex videos, so it is nice to know they have an effect.

Below is a video that briefly captures some of your squad work with Manner in my Alpha fireteam (the 1stMIP employs Alpha and Bravo fireteams as a standard operating procedure -- it greatly simplifies command, communication, and improves tactical effectiveness).

As the esteemed Dr. Beat has suggested, be sure to read up on the TG rules (see the second video below for an overview).

Get that mic fixed -- it makes working with you difficult (but not impossible). There is nothing more important than clear and concise communication between squad members.

You are always welcome in my squad and did a great job of staying with your fireteam leader and precisely following orders.

See you in game!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Melee, EvilTodd, DrBeat and Emale for your support. I went ahead and read up on the TG rules. They pretty much mirror my expectations for tactical play in any game.

Emale - Sweet vid man! I really like your play style.

Is there any info about there about organized skirmishes? or practice/training rounds? or meet-up times for TG members to play together?

Also, since all the TG platoon are full.. are you guys creating a new one soon? How do I go about joining a platoon?

see ya

Comment

Originally posted by kidbagz View Post
              Also, since all the TG platoon are full.. are you guys creating a new one soon? How do I go about joining a platoon?
              Tactical Gamer E Platoon was just created: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5391484472946/
              Just click the Apply to Join button on the upper right.

Comment

Keep an eye on these forums for organized event information. One scrim is in the team planning stage at the moment, more should be on the way shortly after the current one completes.
                |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Thanks, Kidbagz. I'm really glad you enjoyed playing with us. Reading that just made my day!
                  |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X