This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IHS resume...

I just re up'ed my SM status. Liking what I see with the BF3 community. With that in mind, any IHS looking for a new member? Dedicated Recon that will both provide cover fire as the squad moves up or move ahead of the squad to flush out enemies. I do not use the bolt action sniper rifles, preferring the SEMI's. I Q-spot like a mad man and understand and use recon Assets to their full potential. I enjoy squad leading, and like having a close knit group of squad mates working together towards the objectives (I am PCS and view any objective the same). I also fly a Chopper fairly well and am working on improving. I am working support up as well, but have not worked up assualt. As a retired Wilderness EMT, I find the insta revives a cheap game mechanic that breaks the realism aspect of the Primer, IMO. This is my little way of boycotting that system... If they had even put a 3-5 second timer on it, I would have accepted it.

Tactics: I will tend to defend forward objectives if we have more capped then the enemy. But, I will not sit on top of the objective, as most vehicles rush right in and start blasting the nearest cover. I will move from cover to cover, hoping to cause a cross fire with my squad mates. So if you see me break off from the group, I'm just widening the squads arc of fire. If we are down tickets, I will move to the objective that seems to be the least guarded, hoping to force the enemy to divert assets off the line to re capture. Being a former member of 4th Force Recon IHS, we rarely hit an assault head on, prefering to toy with the enemy, forcing them to try and watch everywhere at once. Sitting in one spot tends to get you killed, after a few kills I will tend to move to a new position, still working the objective.

Outlook: I enjoy playing objective based team games. I like having fun but do not "goof off" while in game. I sometimes come across as serious or terse, nothing personal, just focused on the game. I value peoples opinion and will give my own, honestly.

So, if you are interested in fighting with me, join a squad I'm in. Xen1313 is my BF3 handle.
    sigpic

Re: IHS resume...

The 1stMIP is recruiting and will look closely at you if you look closely at us.

I'll squad up with you over the coming nights and send a friend request via Battlelog.

Take a look at some of the 1stMIP videos that demonstrate our standard operating procedures and game style.

Regards,

E-Male
    My Squad is My Weapon

sigpic

Comment

I would highly recommend the Irregs to you. Here's a recent thread with more info.
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rregulars.html
      A very good dose of "fun" to go with some great tactical team-work.
      -Z.

Comment

I bid 5000 Quatloos for the new comer among us!
        sigpic

Comment

If you're interested in an In House Squad, as outlined above, please consider the irregulars.

Information on other In House Squads can be found in the IHS Information forum: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/ihs-information/

Please do not post "resumes" seeking an In House Squad here in BF3 general. If you want to talk to an IHS, find them on TS3 or on the forums and shoot them a PM.
          Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X