This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IHS resume (Good Idea to do this Xen)

I think that this was a good idea that Xen did.

I have posted in a few threads but I wanted to do this because its a good idea to let people know that I'm looking for IRS.
    I think its smart for Members to not feel awkward for trying to find a IRS and feel out of place.

---
    About me

Well I started playing on TG servers during the golden age of Call Of Duty 4.
    I played with TG members on CoD4 for months, I always was a teamplayer, used my mic and was pretty skilled.
    Until I switched to CSS, I always played on TG and I'll always remember the fun I had.

Photos of CoD4

During my Time in CS:S I did not play on any TG server because CS:S was not for Reg, I play for mods.
    I also played Bf2 for a while until I found the vanilla server of TG's BF2 server.
    After I heard of PR a few years later I gave it a try.
    I played it for a while but than moved to BC2.

Thats where I played with more TG members and continue playing on TG servers.
    I tried becoming active on the site but at the time I was nervous of coming into a new community aside from being ingame.

So When BF3 Came, I got right onto TG servers, and since then I'm becoming more active and seeing old faces.

This is why I want to be part of a IHS.

I have and will continue to be a power house in games.
    I have learned over the years that when a power house is used on a set path it does damage.
    Using tactics and COMS improves gameplay and also supports the team.

I am also smart when I am recon or planning an assault.
    A example is my AAR for Sharqi Peninsula.

I'll use the two examples on the forums right now.

First is E-males.

I was part of his team and during his videos I saw where we went wrong and where we did good.
    Each squad had a great deal of impact and had great teamwork.

Our only flaw was how we went about going for the flags.

Second is my AAR.
    We won the map within 11 minutes.

This was my first SL match.
    My squad supported me and understood I was knew and we got to work.

We took a full on assault rush to TV tower using the shore line.
    After taking the TV station the other squads moved in with a classic suppression in the middle of the map.

Last night I invited my friends into TG.
    We had a great squad of 8 on out vent channel.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...3/1/230242864/

We held at two points.
    A & C.

I gave clear orders and we won.

Overall, I'm a team player and try to go beyond to help my squad dominate the map.

I hope the IHS's take a look at this.

AS of know I have applied for the 16th but it is not final as I am still looking.

Thanks.

Re: IHS resume (Good Idea to do this Xen)

Originally posted by FullMetalOTN View Post
    its a good idea to let people know that I'm looking for IRS.
    Normally I believe the IRS looks for you when you don't pay your taxes.

On topic, I believe it has already been recommended, but the Irreg's are a great place to start out when you want to step up your involvement in TG. Also, another word of advice, whats worth more then a thousand words to many IHS's is simply getting to know their members by hanging out on TS and in game. Most IHS's take into consideration a number of factors, and for example playing together one night over a beer or two while just chatting about random stuff is a fantastic way in the dual aspect of them getting to learn more you about and you more about them, to see what meshes well.

Finally, information on individual IHS's can be found Here.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalOTN View Post
      I have posted in a few threads but I wanted to do this because its a good idea to let people know that I'm looking for IRS.
      I think its smart for Members to not feel awkward for trying to find a IRS and feel out of place.
      If you are looking for the IRS you can find them here http://www.irs.gov/ :row__579:

Joking aside this was pretty in-depth. :icon14:
      sigpic

Comment

If you're interested in an In House Squad, as outlined above, please consider the irregulars.

Information on other In House Squads can be found in the IHS Information forum: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/ihs-information/

Please do not post "resumes" seeking an In House Squad here in BF3 general. If you want to talk to an IHS, find them on TS3 or on the forums and shoot them a PM.
        Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X