First BF3 Scrim!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] First BF3 Scrim!

First, thank you all for participating! Great rounds by both sides! Feel free to post all your screenshots, comments, favorite moments, etc. Also, don't forget that TG does have a ribbons system.

Re: First BF3 Scrim!

My favorite moment? SHARK TANK!

Comment

Can I nominate my whole squad? ;)
      Also that dang guy weaponx77... he killed me at least 7 times during the second match!! sheesh :P

Anyways it was fun, thanks for setting it up.
      You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
      sigpic

Comment

Thank for arranging this, I haven't been able to play in a professional setting for at least a year until now. Forgot how much of a blast scrims can be. Had so much fun that I don't care we lost. This scrim alone makes up for the money i spent on BF3/BTK. Thanks for flying with me, Buflex.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Thanks everyone for a fantastic scrim and a great experience. Mad props to everyone involved in organizing this inaugural event; here's to more BF3 scrimming goodness in the future. Cheers!

Nothing as exciting or shocking as the SHARK TANK, but here are the end-of-round scoreboard screenshots:

Round 1 roster

Round 1 result

Round 2 roster

Round 2 result
          <insert signature spam here>

Comment

I got hooked on TG after my first scrim a few years back, and I'm glad to say that the TG spirit is still alive and spraying bullets everywhere.

Thanks for organising the scrim!
            He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

Good times. Wish my team performed better but it happens. Thanks for organizing it.

Using the SL chat plugin was good, but comms definitely got muddled at times, at least for me. I think we did a decent enough job reacting to changing situations after our initial game plans, but didn't execute as well as we should have, and definitely didn't control the armor well. Lots of lessons learned for me and for Bravo. Looking forward to future pw nights and scrims with balanced games and tight teamwork, which is really what this game should be all about.

So when's the Karkand and Sharqi scrim? ;)

edit: I dropped and reconnected just before the end of Round 1, hence my awesome score there.
              Last edited by Beatnik; 01-14-2012, 09:35 PM.
              Beatnik

Comment

how do i get into the next one?

Comment

That was real fun. I mean, even though I sat around C the entire second match and watched the choppers and tanks and parachutes through the eyes of a MAV. It took me back to the days of a UAV and a satalite scan...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by xChillzz View Post
                    how do i get into the next one?
                    Generally when an event like this is held there will be an announcement thread similar to this one. It will give you all the details of the event, information on signing up, and a timeline. So to get into the next one just keep your eyes open for an announcement and the just follow the instructions. :row__577:

Comment

Aw wish i was there.
                      Hope to see some videos of thisl

Comment

Great scrim, guys! And a big thanks to our admins for setting up and managing the server for us! You guys rock! :D

Comment

GG! Props to the organizers and admins for making it happen.

Maybe we can make this a regular monthly event?

Comment

Originally posted by BleedingKnee View Post
                            GG! Props to the organizers and admins for making it happen.

Maybe we can make this a regular monthly event?
                            I second that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Monthly would be excellent.

Interesting lessons learned this time round regarding comms and commanders.

I will volunteer to organize a hardcore version with some unforgiving server settings.

And yes,

there will be videos.

E-Male
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed