The Wake Island Incident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] The Wake Island Incident

The following video features a brief clip showing how we responded to one particular pilot's awesome skill.

Guess who the pilot was (or just watch the video).

sigpic

Re: The Wake Island Incident

I love your vids E-Male but 7 minutes is hardly a brief clip ;)
    Current member of the

Comment

I'm going to capture the frame that displays the kill, just so I'll always have proof that it is possible to get said pilot with a Stinger. If you have lots of Stingers.
      |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

I'm pretty sure that was Siyker manning the jet. But I'm pretty upset now that I've seen the video and realized that I was hoodwinked! After E-Male's remark on All Chat during game "BOOOOOOOHHAAAAA! The 1st Mip rules the sky!" I was under the assumption that E-Male himself ws manning the jet. I immediately changed kits for engee with Javalin in hoping to bag me a flying E-Male! Rats! I was shooting at everything that flew! Including the MAVs!

Comment

Originally posted by Zid View Post
          I love your vids E-Male but 7 minutes is hardly a brief clip ;)
          It is if you are over forty years old . . .
          sigpic

Comment

That awesome pilot must have been pretty angry that that stinger did a hack-turn and got him!

But seriously you guys were incredibly annoying. I could barely do anything over the island because I would get locked and have to dodge a stinger every time I came close. I was quite mad when that missile managed to loop around and kill me.

Luckily I managed to get revenge by killing you guys when we took back A and headed to B!

Comment

Originally posted by Siker View Post
              That awesome pilot must have been pretty angry that that stinger did a hack-turn and got him!

But seriously you guys were incredibly annoying. I could barely do anything over the island because I would get locked and have to dodge a stinger every time I came close. I was quite mad when that missile managed to loop around and kill me.

Luckily I managed to get revenge by killing you guys when we took back A and headed to B!

Excellent!

We suspected that it was interfering with your attacks. Based on your report, the kills we did make, and the certainly that we can get better at it, expect more of the same!

The cost is it takes out a four man squad from the ground action, but the benefit is that our squad cripples enemy air power.

E-Male
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...