Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLZ....too funny

http://bf3blog.com/2012/01/battlefie...lems-escalate/
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: LOLZ....too funny

I am so glad for our severs, this seems to be a rampant problem which I haven't noticed at all. Thank goodness for TG and a great Admin team!
    sigpic

Comment

^ What he said. We've run into a hacker or two here and there, and they really do just destroy the game for everyone else. TG servers FTW!

Comment

The worst hack I have seen so far on a Pub server was one where the guy stood at his spawn and sprayed into the air. Each bullet was a one shot guided bullet to the enemy, even in their spawn. He had, by the time the round was over, well over 180+ kills. We only defeated the hack by having everyone not spawn in. He then got bored and left the server.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't understand why people cheat. It just destroys everything competitive players play for and takes away all the challenges/fun of a multiplayer game. Not to mention it gives immature people a bad excuses to just call someone a hacker when they get frustrated and rage.

Comment

Hacking is rampant on many severs and is a sad situation. You would think there are better measures to control it electronically. Thanks to our admin team for making TG servers a better game experience for all.

Comment

Agreed JB4.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HardWind View Post
                I don't understand why people cheat. It just destroys everything competitive players play for and takes away all the challenges/fun of a multiplayer game. Not to mention it gives immature people a bad excuses to just call someone a hacker when they get frustrated and rage.
                They do it for different reasons. But a common thread among all of their personalities is a lack of compassion for others and a willingness to not play the game the way it is meant to be. They are not welcome here and their bans are never released.
                |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Just remember to report them in squad chat; don't confront them. In the case of hacking, we'd like to chat with you in TS preferably so we can really get a feel for what's going on.

:)

Comment

If I had not found Tactical Gamer I would have quit playing online.Gaming here has been the best multiplayer experience I've ever had, the first time I played here I was hooked. Thank you Tactical Gamer,admin staff and TGers.
                    sigpicBF3

Comment

yeah I been so happy with TG's servers and admins. I only really play with you guys on your servers now. Team work, VOIP, and great admins it doesn't get any bettr.

Comment

Yes, we should certainly applaud our excellent team of admins!!! you make the game worth playing :) i love you guys :)
                        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X