Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OldGunney accused of cheating! World coming to an end!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldGunney accused of cheating! World coming to an end!

Oh yeah, I'm bad! And it was a HARDCORE server!

[IMG][/IMG]

Was in a Pub server this evening and was doing very well. 19 kills and 2 deaths before getting the boot! Caspian map with Conquest mode. Crazy playing, first we would have all flags then we would lose all flags. I was lone wolfing going from one flag to another laying claymore mines and running with the QBB-95 my favorite. I didn't find it very Hardcore at all. Just no Ammo or Health window on right side. Left side had Mini map.

Went back in and asked Admin why I was kicked. He said I was either Spawn camping or cheating. Not spawn camping as you would have to know where people spawn in. So he said I must have been cheating!

I guess that playing with TacticalGamer players makes me very attune to what to expect next on the battlefield and anticipate enemy movements. All in all, was enjoying myself and wondering why it was so easy.

Suggest you guys go and visit them and get yourself added to the Cheaters Hall of Fame too!

Re: OldGunney accused of cheating! World coming to an end!

It's the heat seeking claymores, gunney.
    Skud

Comment

Congrats Gunney! No better compliment than being accused of cheating when you're not.

Comment

Don't you hate badmins.
        I got permed on a site for being 70-2 with heli on Cas.

But you do hack, Those clays have our names on it

Comment

Strangers that do really well tend to get kicked. Being an admin is hard enough when you just want to play. Sure, admins screw up and ban a few that are lucky or good or both. I think what matters more is how that admin and the player handle unban requests. I know admins at TG have banned a few people by accident. It is an unfortunate position to have to act as a police force for a hidden crime.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I foresee an OldGunney the Hacker meme.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
              Strangers that do really well tend to get kicked. Being an admin is hard enough when you just want to play. Sure, admins screw up and ban a few that are lucky or good or both. I think what matters more is how that admin and the player handle unban requests. I know admins at TG have banned a few people by accident. It is an unfortunate position to have to act as a police force for a hidden crime.

Worst I've ever done was being banned 5 times in a row.
              *Never play HC Metro

Comment

Chances of being banned on your random pub server is like rolling the dice. After all you can be banned for a whole host of silly reasons. All it takes sometimes is killing an admin too many times in one match and BAM you are banned. Welcome to the world wide internet of the butthurt. Wear the badge proudly, "Been banned for being too good!". What sucks though is being banned off actually good servers that you like playing on because of one admin not doing their due research. Sometimes the appeal process works and sometimes it's just a waste of time. C'est la vie.
                "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Nope, Gunney hacks. I have irrefutable proof. I have studied his methods with claymores and attempted to position them in the exact same spots that he does and nobody ever dies. They always creep past them or shoot them or throw a grenade at them or something. But then, the flag turns (cause Gunney always seems to be on the other team from me) and when I go back to the exact spot, I get blown to smithereens by his super-hacks-claymores-of-doom. Either that or its because I just go charging in everywhere I go.

By the way, I know sarcasm doesnt come across really well in text form, but I tried to lay it on pretty thick here. Of course I dont think Gunney hacks and it's very amusing that he got banned from a pub. That doesnt mean that I dont yell obscenities at my monitor every time I see "[TG]OldGunney [M18 Claymore] |TG-6th|Ferris". :D So if you're confused, or you think I'm serious in the paragraph above, well...

Comment

Gunney your my hero getting banned for trying to take flags and blowing people to the dark side of the moon with the your #4 I win button, and I love when ever you kill someone within 3 seconds I see Hehehehe come across the [all] channel.

Grats,
                    1stMIP-Volchok
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm going back to the 12th Tactical server and spread some of my speacial love around there! I hope they have a fresh set of skives (underwear for you non-military types)!!

Comment

I knew it.......
                        In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
                        ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
                        ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
                        ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Comment

Gunney, you should have told us you have a Youtube channel mate. (-;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Gy1zDBW_UAw
                          "veritas vos liberabit"

Comment

Any time I have new friends playing with us at TG I make sure to let them know they are playing against some of the best in the world.... Experience and tactics trumps all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X