TG v FIST Scrim 2/4/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] TG v FIST Scrim 2/4/12

TG managed to pull out a victory winning 2 out of 3 rounds. Feel free to post screen shots, discuss favorite moments, and don't forget to make a few ribbons submissions! :row__577:

Re: TG v FIST Scrim 2/4/12

Great game! Thanks to Fist for a challenging match.

Last edited by BleedingKnee; 02-04-2012, 04:09 PM. Reason: hires

Comment

good W.

Our team looked solid and they were fun to play against. They seemed like a good group overall.

favorite moment was flipmode revived me while he was eating a grilled cheese.

Comment

Good rounds, we broke apart a wee little bit in the first round but played fantastic the next two :icon14:
        Last edited by MacLeod; 02-04-2012, 05:27 PM.

Former TG-21st
        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Nice rounds everyone. Amazing adjustments after the first round.

Originally posted by xBadger View Post
          the best part was when you died after the first bite and i snuck in a couple of bites before flip revived you. also i rubbed my armpit on it.

Comment

Excellent comeback! I just can't believe it's all over after 1 hour. We started on time! The rounds lasted only 10-15 minutes...

I am used to three 1hr+ rounds from BF2 scrims. So this one felt like a spaziergang (yeah, look it up i know you like using german words).

Good rounds, thanks to FIST and all TG players for one hour of great BF3 gameplay. I've got 50gb of FRAPS footage to process but I only recorded our US rounds :)
            former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Some more pictures

http://imgur.com/a/pIsYx#0
              Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Spatzl? What?

Anyway, definitely some good times! We got rocked by their chopper quite a bit in the tank, but managed to take out a bit of their armor, especially around Echo.

Comment

Sounds like everyone had Fun, in the Scrim channel I was trying to watch when everything changed on the team sides. Glad everyone had a good time in ts afterword it was nice to hear some of the things that happend made the 1 hr standby worth it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, your scrim coordinators called me at home...on the weekend...and told me that if I didn't award the campaign ribbons right now that they would cancel my NetFlix. Soooo...I really didn't have a choice but to make this happen. Congratulations to all who participated!

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Comment

Originally posted by dawolf View Post
                      Excellent comeback! I just can't believe it's all over after 1 hour. We started on time! The rounds lasted only 10-15 minutes...

I am used to three 1hr+ rounds from BF2 scrims. So this one felt like a spaziergang (yeah, look it up i know you like using german words).

Good rounds, thanks to FIST and all TG players for one hour of great BF3 gameplay. I've got 50gb of FRAPS footage to process but I only recorded our US rounds :)
                      nice! send me some vids as soon as your done!

Comment

Congratulations to TG for their win today on Caspian, it was a real blast to finally play against another well organized clan. Looking forward to MANY more organized 32 vs 32 events. See you on the Battlefield!

Comment

Originally posted by xBadger View Post
                          good W.

Our team looked solid and they were fun to play against. They seemed like a good group overall.

That cheese was delicious.

But thanks for the great scrim, FIST guys, and thanks to TG for organizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbons View Post
                            Well, your scrim coordinators called me at home...on the weekend...and told me that if I didn't award the campaign ribbons right now that they would cancel my NetFlix. Soooo...I really didn't have a choice but to make this happen. Congratulations to all who participated!
                            And you should have heard him complain about having to put down his non-alcoholic beer and take a break from watching the southeast north dakota regional badminton quarterfinals just to get it done for you guys. Talk about a slacker!

I will clarify something about the scrim ribbon though, since we do have a lot of fresh faces who may not have participated in a scrim yet: this scrim entitles you to wear the class I ribbon only. Even though it was three rounds, it only counts as one scrim. If/when we play these fine gentlemen again, and if you participated in the scrim today, you'll then be entitled to a class II ribbon.

Comment

Their air assets were painful to fight against, I felt bad for Aimed during the first round. Swapping in the second pilot actually allowed our chopper to leave the main for a couple of minutes. The only things i could hit with the TV Missile seemed to be fast moving helicopters and buggies from across the map. All the "simple shots" kept goofing up.

Good games overall, a great way to enter Spring Semester.
                              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X