Ooc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooc

Had PRK on my eyes on Friday and now I can barley see to even type this, they tell me my sight might not be %100 for up to three months, arggh. Anyhow, my brother-in-law started playing recently, his handle is Rokihsa. Since I'm not going to be on for some time I was hoping TG could take him in and help him learn the ropes. It's taken me a long time to convince him to start BF3, so if you see him in game please do me a favor and show him how great TG is.

Re: Ooc

I do not know what PRK is, but I hope all will be well with you.
    sigpic

Comment

PRK is Partial Robot Knight. Dragun has started the transformation. Hope you feel better soon bud.

~seriousturtle
      TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

Hope you feel better soon dragun, we'll miss ya. You'll be in my prayers.
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
          I do not know what PRK is, but I hope all will be well with you.
          Laser eye correction surgery. It stands for Photorefractive keratectomy.

Hope you get your sight back soon Dragun. I know a few people who've had their eyes zapped and they reckon it was the best decision they ever made!
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I had lasik, not PRK. But that has been one of the best spent $1200 of my life. Had mine done about 5 years ago, vision is still somewhere between 20/15-20. I just had my eyes rechecked by the surgeons and the military and both agreed its just slightly better than 20/20. My vision before was slightly better than 20/200. Yeah I could barely make out the big E on eye chart. And it helped improve my astigmatism.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

PRK is "Partial Root Kanal" and is done only on eye teeth!

Comment

Damonte had Lasik performed three years ago. He ended up with 20/15 in both eyes and still has it.

Mrs. Damonte can't stand it when he reads the highway signs a quarter mile away to her.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Get better soon, Battledragun.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hope all goes well with you but couldn't you at least join the server now so those of us who have trouble killing you can finally even up the odds.

No J/K hope all goes well. I'm sure it will.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Battledragun View Post
                      Had PRK on my eyes on Friday and now I can barley see to even type this, they tell me my sight might not be %100 for up to three months, arggh. Anyhow, my brother-in-law started playing recently, his handle is Rokihsa. Since I'm not going to be on for some time I was hoping TG could take him in and help him learn the ropes. It's taken me a long time to convince him to start BF3, so if you see him in game please do me a favor and show him how great TG is.
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

So, are you saying Dragun needs to just suck it up and play blind? I'll SL for ya Dragun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post
                          So, are you saying Dragun needs to just suck it up and play blind? I'll SL for ya Dragun.
                          We can't be never sure which path TG evolution may tread. I can feel opportunity here.
                          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Battledragun View Post
                            So your aim should improve now that your blind :sly:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I'm looking at getting PRK done at some point but I didn't know it took that long to heal. 3 months is a long time
                              Pain is weakness leaving the body

|TG-16| Alpha503rd

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...