Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA/DICE Survey - Let Them Hear from You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA/DICE Survey - Let Them Hear from You!

Hopefully this hasn't already been posted.

EA/DICE are asking about how we feel on the subject of BF3. If you are so inclined, let them know:

Battlefield 3 Survey

I made sure to express my opinions on a number of topics including mod tools, bugs, VOIP, etc.
    sigpic

Re: EA/DICE Survey - Let Them Hear from You!

Just in case you guys can't remember anything to say in the comments section, here's a list:

-Fix the horribly simplistic and broken UI
    -Add VOIP
    -Add proper teamplay and squad functions
    -Fix squad functionality
    -Fix commo rose
    -Add bigger, more varied maps with more than 5 flags
    -Add a Battlerecorder
    -Add spectator mode
    -Spend more resources on improving the game before milking it with DLCs.

Now go and fill out that survey!
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Make a better game and stop making a game for both CoD and BF players.

I'll still do it.

Comment

Done
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Done.
          sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
          "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

IMO EA posting surveys is more a form of marketing, than anything else
            IMO the only vote EA listen to is whether you buy their product or not, you buy it and you encourage more of the same

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
              IMO EA posting surveys is more a form of marketing, than anything else
              IMO the only vote EA listen to is whether you buy their product or not, you buy it and you encourage more of the same
              So by spending capital on an independent survey company they are going to get revenue like typical marketing???? Not sure I follow you on this

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Done.

Comment

Just remember the past words of the various members of DICE. I believe that many words about squad and chain of command and such will be viewed as whining and be ignored.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Frankly, I can live with the lack of CO and other things. The game is what we make of it.

What I put in my reply to EA/DICE is that they need to release patches and fixes on a regular schedule, such as once per month. DICE has been talking about all manner of things that will be "in an upcoming patch" for over a month now, but we haven't seen any details or pre-release notes as of yet. I realize that hyping up a major patch is a fairly common public relations method, but I'd rather have known issues fixed in a timely manner as small releases.

Then again, Valve still has had a bug-fix patch for Day of Defeat Source sitting in the pipes to release for over two years now, so who am I to complain.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Done. And unless they get back to their roots, I am also done with Battlefield.
                      Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Done. copied and pasted this list, which is great.

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
                        Just in case you guys can't remember anything to say in the comments section, here's a list:

-Fix the horribly simplistic and broken UI
                        -Add VOIP
                        -Add proper teamplay and squad functions
                        -Fix squad functionality
                        -Fix commo rose
                        -Add bigger, more varied maps with more than 5 flags
                        -Add a Battlerecorder
                        -Add spectator mode
                        -Spend more resources on improving the game before milking it with DLCs.

Now go and fill out that survey!
                        TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                          So by spending capital on an independent survey company they are going to get revenue like typical marketing???? Not sure I follow you on this

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
                          Well by spending money on surveys they find out ways to hopefully better their product which normally will increase sales. Also spending money on surveys can build up the company's reputation for caring about their customers. So in a round about way it does increase revenue. Silver is correct however in saying the main thing EA will listen to is whether or not people buy their product.

All that said however I still did the survey.
                          Pain is weakness leaving the body

|TG-16| Alpha503rd

Comment

Originally posted by Camisado007 View Post
                            Well by spending money on surveys they find out ways to hopefully better their product which normally will increase sales. Also spending money on surveys can build up the company's reputation for caring about their customers. So in a round about way it does increase revenue. Silver is correct however in saying the main thing EA will listen to is whether or not people buy their product.

All that said however I still did the survey.
                            Agreed. In my opinion, they are trying to determine if the actions they have taken (both the positive and the negative) will affect future sales. If they get the sense that people will still buy DLCs for BF3 despite the protests that have been made about desired features and the unfixed bugs, then they will let things stay as they are. If the surveys show that customer confidence in their ability to deliver a quality product has been diminished and will negatively affect future DLC sales, they may work to mitigate that in some way.
                            sigpic

Comment

Done. Unless they really start making the game better I'd done playing. It's just boring.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X