patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch?

I just downloaded a 150 MB patch.... any release notes?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: patch?

Could it be this?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4778817797165/

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
      I just downloaded a 150 MB patch.... any release notes?

This is the only thing I've seen:

"DICE is going to release a minor PC patch for BF3 on Feb 14th that will address some of the crashes that frequently occur when playing BF3. As quoted from battelog:

The update also includes support for the upcoming Intel “Ivy Bridge” product line and performance improvements on AMD Radeon 7xxx series graphics cards.

Here is the list of issues fixed in this update

Support for Intel’s new Ivy Bridge product line (as yet unreleased)

Fixes for two reproducible client crashes:
      Operation Firestorm- Conquest Large – Fixed a client crash when users spawn in certain vehicles.

Canals – Rush – Fixed a client crash at the 2nd set of mcoms if the player drives a vehicle into the vicinity of the exploding rocket battery.

AMD Radeon 7xxx series performance improvements

Hopefully, this patch will address some of the complaints by gamers regarding frequent PC crashes.

Source: Battlelog"

If this is all we are getting this month I'm pissed, they're a bunch of smeg-heads.
      sigpicBF3

Comment

yeah weren't we supposed to get revised commo rose this month?
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
          yeah weren't we supposed to get revised commo rose this month?
          There's a lot of things we're supposed to get. Including commo rose, attachment stats per weapon (instead of global), minor bugfixes for the MG36 and QBU-88, and so on.

This is why I'm saying DICE needs to get on a regular release schedule for patches and bugfixes. Just look at how Riot Games handles League of Legends. For a while they were doing new content every two weeks, and in some cases bugfixes every week. I'm not saying DICE needs to do the same schedule, but a major patch every three-four weeks would work wonderfully.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I agree, thing with Dice is the team that does patches has in the past not been very large which is why they are always so slow to come out. I have most the BF3 people from Dice on my twitter feed and alot of them have been shifted to new projects.....easy to see where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by ven View Post
              i agree, thing with dice is the team that does patches has in the past not been very large which is why they are always so slow to come out. I have most the bf3 people from dice on my twitter feed and alot of them have been shifted to new projects.....easy to see where this is going.

2143 > bf4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X