X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NVidia Driver 295.73 with small BF3 fix

This new driver has improvements for Skyrim and BF3

The only BF3 improvement I saw was this:

" Fixes instances of texture corruption/artifacts in Battlefield 3 when memory constrained (typically 1GB or less graphics cards running Ultra settings and high resolutions). "

The problem I keep getting is my Firefox browser is using too much memory when I'm playing BF3.
    sigpicBF3

Re: New NVidia Driver 295.73 with small BF3 fix

you can close the browser once the game starts.
    -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

Did anyone else notice a HUGE drop in FPS with this new driver? I get 1 to 10 FPS on TG which I never had before.

Nix

Comment

The problem I have is the game not actually switching to load new maps for me :p Still no fixes for this, it's gotten BETTER since beta but it's not been fixed. People say it's NVidia, people say it's BF3, people say it's origin, people say it's browser.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

I don't know the cause of the stuck on loading screen. I've tried to fix it, because I think I'm pretty computer savvy. I don't want to alt tab out of the game between maps. But you know what, it works 100%. It's easier than trying rejoin your squad, or even the same team.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X