10MAR evening match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10MAR evening match

Anyone up for forming a squad for a while tomorrow afternoon/evening? Wife will be gone so I have some good time to get online, figured we could get a squad together.

Re: 10MAR evening match

Welcome to TG. Glad you found us. Be sure to read the server rules and regs. We run a special TS mod that puts all four of your squad mates into the same TS channel when you join a squad in game. Use of TS is not required but it certainly maximizes the TG BF3 experience.

The server starts cranking usually around 7 p.m. est and is usually busy past midnight and beyond.

I'm away for the weekend but otherwise I'd invite you to a squad I'm in or leading. Look for me in the future.

Join squads led by |TG| tagged members and you'll most likely find yourself a part of a dynamic and efficient squad using comms and working together as team mates.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Great! Ive been playing on the TG servers for a few weeks, trying things out to see how I liked the community, etc. Glad to have found it for sure! Finally a group of like minded, mature, gamers. Hopefully I can get some time away from work (AD USAF officer) and get in on the wednesday night matches.

Comment

I can't be on tonight, but welcome! Looking forward to playing with you some other time :)
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X