Our Server in Antarctica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Server in Antarctica

I noticed the most popular of our 3 servers is showing Antarctica as the region. I am wondering how this affects server visibility to the general public, if people are filtering only US servers in their search, then the server may be getting overlooked. This may be why the server dies out so early lately. A temporary work around could be to swap all the settings/maps/etc with one of the other two servers (with the correct region) that usually remain empty anyway.

Re: Our Server in Antarctica

Its my favorite because for whatever reason Im getting 60 ping, compared to 120 on the other two.

I think the server dies out a lot earlier is just because people can't stay for that long two or three rounds, so we never can build up to 40-64 players as easy, I think with summer coming up along with the recent patch we will see an increase in TGers,

Fall is one of the more busy times of the year, Exams, home/office cleaning deadlines all happen around this time so people have less time.

Ive been playing on these servers pretty much since the first weeks of BF3, Rarely have I seen the majority of people to be None TG/regulars, The few times it is mostly new people the server is an absolute cluster of rule breaking, swearing and general havoc.

Ive been enjoying this server because it ISN'T random pub morons all the time, I spawn in a chopper I expect to be the gunner not crash into the flag because the person used it as a transport.

Comment

It still shows up under the North America region.

Comment

The administration team of Tactical Gamers forced one of their own to live in Antarctica with a super computer.
        On a good note, he doesn't need water cooling or a fan :P
        "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
        "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
        "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

Fall in Sascatchawan ehh? ;)

Comment

Or Alberta where I am from Bear :) when it is Cold it is Reallly cold up here think the coldest week we had was -40deg celcus for 6 days strait. But ya I am with Brain for some reason I get the best ping on this server up here in Western Canada.

Volchok
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...