Battlefield 3 Tournament - Organised Play - 21CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Battlefield 3 Tournament - Organised Play - 21CW

Just thought I'd let you guys know about this, I remembered this community from back in the day. Many of you may already be aware for all I know, just figured I'd pass it on.

I've seen your videos of Arma 2 and BF3 skirmishes and what not. I think the guys who enjoy those will enjoy this a lot. As a player in the 28JEF I find it a really enjoyable experience, I've played in various 'tournament' environments. BF2C, Project Reality, eSports, so far none of it compares to 21CW.

Here's the promotional spiel:

Promol Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anp99sULyQg

Since 2003, 21st Century Warfare has completed over 30 campaigns spanning throughout the entire Battlefield era. So you might be asking yourself; what does this tournament have that everywhere else doesn't? Well that answer is simple. Asside from a decades worth of battlefield tournament experience, dedicated servers, a dedicated teamspeak, private forums and a massive community...we know how battlefield is meant to be played and it's all 100% free.

What is 21CW?

21st Century Warfare is an organized and structured online tournament that involves two sides, the Coalition and the Opposition fighting over control of various parts of the world. What makes 21CW so unique is the combined arms organization, structure and individual role that you play. Each army is broken down into 3 platforms - Air, Armor and Infantry which are also each broken down into companies to form an organized army.

What happens if/when I join?

Each tournament consists of a campaign. When you register to play you will be placed into one of the two sides and you will remain as part of that force for the entire campaign. Campaigns usually last around 13 weeks. You will be given access to your side's private forums, and it is there you will learn all the various schedules, trainings, certifications, strategies, and passwords needed to be a full active member of 21st Century Warfare.

Come join the largest and longest running Battlefield tournament in the world!
    -Enlistments are now open!

http://www.21cw.net [21cw.net]

Re: Battlefield 3 Tournament - Organised Play - 21CW

I joined up just in time for tonight's practice. W00t! What a great time! :)
    BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

There's a lot of great players & even greater people there.

Comment

Glad to see 21CW is STILL around. I got to enjoy the organized play back during the desert combat beta mod and it was one heck of a treat. Highly suggested!

Comment

Sounds like it's great, i'm gonna look into this myself, the video was inspirational to say the least ;)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The video was meh, IMHO, but the stuff that actually happens: Neat. :)
            They battle EVERY Saturday for 10 (TEN) hours. Play as much or as little as you want.
            I signed up Thurs and was just in time for a practice. That's right, a practice. These guys actually practice strats during the week for the battle on Sat. Every 11 weeks, battle scores are tallied, a winner declared, and both teams are scrambled.
            Meanwhile, each team has ranking structures, companies (I'm in the 1CAG 'team', in "Skulls" company), etc.
            Nice and organized. I played 5 hours in the battle this last Sat.

By the way, they do a cool thing with voice comms on teamspeak.
            You bind a key to toggle yourself as a "Channel Commander". Then create a whisper list of "Channel Commanders" in the "Complete Channel Family", and now you have a command channel for the CO and SLs.
            Works really well.
            There were 25 people all in one channel on the Thurs practice I attended, and there were no comm problems. Great discipline. Everyone shutted their mouth while "ze General" walked us through the strats.
            BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X