Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the Scrim, got something I want to say to you guys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] About the Scrim, got something I want to say to you guys.

Thank you all so very much for letting me CO those matches, I am very proud to have played with you all. Each and every single one of you deserves a giant high five, a beer (if you're old enough :P) and all the praise I can give you. You all exemplify everything it means to be [TG]. Your teamwork, maturity, mutual respect of your fellow players, SL's and myself is in keeping with the highest traditions of game-play standards here at TG and I'll say it again, I am proud of you all. You all were bright today, shining and showing that against those willing to use certain "tactics" TG doesn't stomp on it's Dignity and devotion to our play style and way of life. Thank you all for some of thee most fun I've had with TG since I started here over a year ago. My only hope is that I myself, performed to your expectations as your CO and gave you the information you needed, when you needed it. We all deserve a giant "HOOAH!!!" for today.

So..

HOOAH!!!

-DR
    Last edited by DamionRayne; 04-02-2012, 01:22 AM.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: About the Scrim, got something I want to say to you guys.

Such a great game. The Op Firestorm games were nail biters all the way up to the end. Karkand games was a prime example of how a plan should come together and executed. Hats off to our CO Damion for letting my Armor squad know where the armor was going so we can flank around them accordingly. I cant tell you how many times my squad killed there armor by knowing where the armor was going and coming from with the help of his spotting. And the Infantry Squads were on point in attacking Flags. I know that Kwalk's squad was facing at least to Squads when he was attacking Delta. My Armor squad were also being super badass engies with the repairs on my tank. True example of Combined Warfare!
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Re: About the Scrim, got something I want to say to you guys.

Hoohah!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X