Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying unlocks: Sc1ence received a new item: Everything in the game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying unlocks: Sc1ence received a new item: Everything in the game...

I now have a soflam, and everything else. Whee!!! Rank 26 and I don't give a [email protected]#$ about anything but objectives. Bring it. :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: Buying unlocks: Sc1ence received a new item: Everything in the game...

GG Soflam son!

Comment

hhahaa
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
        I now have a soflam, and everything else. Whee!!! Rank 26 and I don't give a [email protected]#$ about anything but objectives. Bring it. :)
        LOL - I saw that pop up on Origin. For $4.99 you can have it all.... It was only a matter of time (and money). :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by jb4 View Post
          LOL - I saw that pop up on Origin. For $4.99 you can have it all.... It was only a matter of time (and money). :icon_lol:
          If you want everything, add an zero behind that 4. $4.99 is just for certain classes and vehicles.
          [TP]Cavazos
          www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Well there's still SOME things you don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
              Well there's still SOME things you don't have.
              Yep you still have to complete the assignments to get those unlocks
              sigpic

Former Pathfinder
              Former ARMA Admin
              Former ARMA TGU instructor
              Former TGU Headmaster
              Current Noob
              Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Originally posted by bolagnaise View Post
                Yep you still have to complete the assignments to get those unlocks
                Not just those.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
                  Not just those.
                  What else??
                  sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                  Former ARMA Admin
                  Former ARMA TGU instructor
                  Former TGU Headmaster
                  Current Noob
                  Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Skill. ;-)
                    [TP]Cavazos
                    www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHeat87 View Post
                      Skill. ;-)
                      And Knowledge! Especially where to put the claymores. And I'm not talking!

Comment

Lol. And all the non-class specific upgrades from getting new ranks. Like pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, and PDWs.

Comment

Do the unlock packs also give you the weapon attachments or just unlock the weapons? There's another thing you'll likely have to unlock manually. I have to admit I'm tempted by the co-op and engineer packs. Haven't touched co-op yet and that damn javelin still feels so far away lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shellfishguy View Post
                            Do the unlock packs also give you the weapon attachments or just unlock the weapons? There's another thing you'll likely have to unlock manually. I have to admit I'm tempted by the co-op and engineer packs. Haven't touched co-op yet and that damn javelin still feels so far away lol.
                            No, it doesn't give you any attachments. lol, I remember working for the javelin. Now I'm working for third seat in the tank. I'm almost 3/4 of the way there, but at 100,000 points, it still seems far away. That was the only one that tempted me. If it was $5, I'd have probably gone for it, but not at $10 when I'm already getting close.

Comment

...but you'll miss out on the wonderful experience of playing the same co-op levels over and over for the G3! :P

Originally posted by shellfishguy View Post
                              You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X