Battlelog getting live scoreboards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelog getting live scoreboards

This is one improvement I will be happy to see.

From BF3blog.com:

"Battlefield 3′s Battlelog will be getting a new feature soon: the ability to see live scoreboards before joining a server. Many players have experienced joining a game, only to find out that the round is almost over. Or worse, to be met with a message “You team lost”.

Now, Battlelog will be getting live scoreboards so players can check a server’s progress, how many tickets remain, the user scores, and more. The live scoreboards are currently being rolled out on Battlelog for PC users, and as DICE gathers performance and data, more and more players will find the feature enabled."

http://bf3blog.com/2012/04/battlelog...e-scoreboards/
    sigpicBF3

Re: Battlelog getting live scoreboards

What about this feature is new, previous titles also had this built into the server browser.

Comment

It never bothered me not knowing where in round the server I was joining was. As long as this "new" feature doesn't use up any bandwidth while I'm in game and have the browser open, it is just more gimmick of Battlelog.

The only time where I could see using this is during a scrim when I am sitting out a round. Easy way to keep updated on the score.
      sigpic

Comment

Still it is a handy feature to have, always helped me choose a server were the scores were normal looking. ;)

Comment

Good, it's about time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse