X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Password night - Wednesday, April 25th - Harcore BF3

Hardcore BF at TG, This Wednesday

TG Password Night

We're at it again! This Wednesday, join us on server for another focused night of BF3 game play, TG style! Every Wednesday afternoon around 4pm we will lock down a server for the best teamwork you can find outside of competitive matches. Password night is open to anybody who has read and agreed to the rules. Each week the Password will be posted somewhere in the rules announcement in the BF3 forum to ensure everyone has read them.

What's so special about a Tactical Gamer Password night?
    • No random people wandering in and out!
    • No bunny hoppers!
    • No intentional TKing!
    • No Jihad Jeeps!
    • No UCB camping!
    • Squad leaders who lead!
    • Squad members who listen!
    • All unlocks available
    • A higher standard of play!
    • Lots of fun!

When / Where

Wednesday, April 25th, from 4pm eastern until midnight, or later!

Setup / Rules

• TG server #2 - Hardcore settings
    • 60% Health
    • IHS's will be allowed and encouraged to run their own squads

Maplist

• Gulf of Oman
    • Seine Crossing
    • Strike at Karkand
    • Sharqi Peninsula
    • Kharg Island
    • Grand Bazaar
    • Operation Firestorm
      ** Maplist subject to change depending on turnout and playability!
      ** We'll start the early evening off with the default list and map manager, and adjust as the server fills.

Please plan ahead and join us on TeamSpeak, it's not required to play, but it makes for that much more fun! For password night, squad leaders must be on TeamSpeak so you can be sure that they will lead their squad.

If you have ideas for the next password night, server setting you'd like to see tried, and want to comment on why or how we do this going forward, please post in the Contact an Admin forum, or you can send a PM directly to FYAH29

Thanks, and have fun!
    Last edited by FYAH29; 04-24-2012, 08:29 PM.
    |TG-6th|FYAH29
    "So Far, So Good................So What"

Re: Password night - Wednesday, April 25th - Harcore BF3

60% health......all G3 goodness:row__632:
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

What my 2-3 bullets above the waist might count....awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

No more spray and pray for me! I know you all gonna DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
          60% health......all G3 goodness:row__632:
          I will accept your G3 and raise you my dart.

Comment

As of now, it looks as if when Hardcore is enabled the "infantry only" option isn't available. So, prepare for vehicles! We'll be running Hardcore default settings, with the default maplist, to be changed as needed.

Thanks!
            |TG-6th|FYAH29

Comment

We've now deleted several posts from this thread that added nothing, but were just drive-by complaints about some aspect of the setup.

If you want to see a different setup for password night, the Contact an Admin forum is right at the top.

While you ponder what we could do for PW night, please take a few moments and revisit this thread again: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...sing-them.html

Comment

Sounds great, can't wait to play tonight :D i need some vehicle action :p
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Server is up, checked, and ready to go. We can actually remove vehicles manually if needed but without, it removes us from the Hardcore filter on the browser. We're going forward with Hardcore default, with vehicles. We're looking forward to a fun night of action with TG players on server.
                  |TG-6th|FYAH29

Comment

Vehicles just dont work in HC from what I see. I got killed repeatedly repairing a tank when the shell would hit the opposite side of the tank I was on. stock vehicle respawn times and the infantry doesn't stand a chance against the barage of vehicles
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Does the filter matter on password night?

Comment

I know someone probable going to see this has hate but... I'm disappointed with tonights Password Night for several reasons. 1. Felt as if the only classes that were running were medic with either M16 or G3 (no varietys) 2. Vechs felt like paper and like ven sayed same thing. 3. Rotation was rather broken as we kept playing the same 3 maps over and over, (I.E. player # changed to much for different maps) 4. As well you'd think that 60% healths would help but LMGs SMGs and others with their low bullet damage were let down due to extremely high damage weapons such as assualt rifles would rip apart the poor Support or Enginner before they hardly did any damage or were able to even react. 5. I know this is a long shot and all but falling damage felt rather insane, falling a foot and taking damage seems silly... Anyhow like I said someones going see this as hate but I posted this clearly just for reasons as to why tonights Password night was no were as good as last weeks! Smiles - UndeadForce
                        When there is no more room left in hell the dead shall walk the earth. - Dawn of the Dead
                        sigpic

Comment

I did have fun tonight, The infantry only round could have been done a couple more times for those who wanted it.

I really think the server should be mixed as such.

Comment

Originally posted by UndeadForce View Post
                            4. As well you'd think that 60% healths would help but LMGs SMGs and others with their low bullet damage were let down due to extremely high damage weapons such as assualt rifles would rip apart the poor Support or Enginner before they hardly did any damage or were able to even react
                            Assault rifles and Engi Carbines do the same maximum damage. The only difference is in the lower minimum distance of the Engi weapons. As for the LMGs, such as the M60 or 240b, theoretically, at close range they could 2 shot kill. Making 60 percent ideal for these weapons. Same goes for guns like the G3 or the SCAR-H. These weapons are great at 60 health. So... the guns are balanced. Not the gun's or health setting's fault.
                            Last edited by Sgt_EaZy; 04-26-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X