Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Password night - Wednesday, May 2nd, Double Squad Deathmatch!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Password night - Wednesday, May 2nd, Double Squad Deathmatch!

Squad Deathmatch BF3 at TG, This Wednesday

TG Password Night

We're at it again! This Wednesday, join us on server for another focused night of BF3 game play, TG style! Every Wednesday afternoon around 4pm we will lock down a server for the best teamwork you can find outside of competitive matches. Password night is open to anybody who has read and agreed to the rules. Each week the Password will be posted somewhere in the rules announcement in the BF3 forum to ensure everyone has read them.

What's so special about a Tactical Gamer Password night?
    • No random people wandering in and out!
    • No bunny hoppers!
    • No intentional TKing!
    • No Jihad Jeeps!
    • No UCB camping!
    • Squad leaders who lead!
    • Squad members who listen!
    • All unlocks available
    • A higher standard of play!
    • Lots of fun!

When / Where

Wednesday, May 2nd, from 4pm eastern until midnight, or later!

Setup / Rules

• Server #2, and #3, Yes both servers!
    • 100% Health
    • 16 Players per server, 4 squads of 4, if turnout stays > 32, we'll switch 1 to Team Deathmatch
    • IHS's will be allowed and encouraged to run their own squads

Maplist

** Maplist subject to change depending on turnout and playability!

Please plan ahead and join us on TeamSpeak, it's not required to play, but it makes for that much more fun! For password night, squad leaders must be on TeamSpeak so you can be sure that they will lead their squad.

If you have ideas for the next password night, server setting you'd like to see tried, and want to comment on why or how we do this going forward, please post in the Contact an Admin forum, or you can send a PM directly to FYAH29

Thanks, and have fun!
    |TG-6th|FYAH29
    "So Far, So Good................So What"

Re: Password night - Wednesday, May 2nd, Double Squad Deathmatch!

Ohh man that is awesome!!!

Comment

Thanks FYAH Nice to have the variety.....a double Hooah
      sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to a few rounds of this!
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds cool. Did they fix the atrocious spawning system in both of the DM gametypes, though?
          Skud

Comment

Squad Death match has larger maps that are more fun to plan on and you can spawn on squad mates or take a random spawn. Team Death match has smaller maps and you can only take random spawns.

Comment

Servers #2 and #3 both up and running. 16 players each, all unlocks, default SquadDeathMatch. Please report problems by typing Admin or Report in chat, finding an Admin in TeamSpeak, or send me a PM here on the forums. The Password can be found in the rules announcement, follow the linky. Thanks, and have fun!
              |TG-6th|FYAH29
              "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Woohoo, seeding now, need some people to shoot!
                sigpic

Comment

hey guys, I'd like to join in but I can't see the server on the browser... is there anyway to connect directly with the IP?

edit: nevermind, I just had to disable the "Ranked" option in the filter.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Yes!!! Can anyone explain for me a bit how the squad (or double squad) deathmatch works? I've played it before, but it was really weird and I think they may have fixed how it works now.

Comment

Okay had some awesome rounds tonight!! Some of the best squad work I've enjoyed in awhile. I hope that if you've got time this evening you are giving this a try.

Squad Death match TG style is awesome! Our round on Oilfields was pretty epic, I think all 4 squads were in the 50's. The top two were so close that we ended up going over the 60 tickets (62-59-55-50? correct me if I'm wrong).

Two thumbs up!
                      sigpic

Comment

Remember that we have two servers tonight, if one is full, join the other.

Comment

Some rounds it was nice and close, but after awhile all the good players ended up in one squad and went 20-4.

Comment

That was a lot of fun. Many thanks to my great squadies Spec, Lancer, Brit and FYAH. Double thanks to FYAH for organizing the event!

Comment

That was...way different from what I expected, I only got one round in, but it was great.

I've tried playing it once or twice on public servers, and this was just a completely different game. Much more tactical and strategical than I expected! You have to stick together, coordinate movements, and strike a balance between defense and offense.

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
                              Some rounds it was nice and close, but after awhile all the good players ended up in one squad and went 20-4.
                              I'll try to find a way to scramble squads now and then.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X