I Apologize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Apologize

Tonight I used some harsh language and got kicked for it for which I must apologize. Sometimes frustration gets the better of one.....

Next time I will use my adult words.
    In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
    ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
    ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
    ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Re: I Apologize

We <3 you Judy, no worries ;)
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

No biggie. Kudos to you for manning up and apologizing. :)
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Better then I.

Thats why I didn't play today, one round in knew it would just make me angry if I stayed.

Comment

Must have been after I left. He was in my squad and was quiet as a church mouse! Had some good rounds. Those two new Swedish guys in our squad were racking up points big time. Hope they come back and fill in our dwindling ranks.

Judy, you alwasy welcome in my squad! Somebody must have set you off and THEY should be appologizing! :)

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
            Must have been after I left. He was in my squad and was quiet as a church mouse! Had some good rounds. Those two new Swedish guys in our squad were racking up points big time. Hope they come back and fill in our dwindling ranks.

Judy, you alwasy welcome in my squad! Somebody must have set you off and THEY should be appologizing! :)
            I was also playing with Judy last night, he acted like pro on TS while I was playing with Judy, Gunny & He1dra.

Gunny we can't take all the credit our squad worked as a team and I think that was why our squad was successful, I wasnt the best squad leader but with your help I think we did pretty good. Was good times playing with Judy and Gunney last night, we will be back for sure.

See you on the battlefield!!
            sigpic

Member of 3bit
            http://www.3bit.se

Comment

I don't play BF3 and I don't know Judy, but we are all Tactical Gamers and I know your feelings man. I just wanted to say you're not alone. I have placed similar public messages on our forums after a bad night. We're all susceptible to frustrations.

Strong action brother. Well done.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Wasn't there but I know how you feel, I've had many of those nights ;)
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Well, I'm certainly glad I turned off automatic voice pickup on TS.... I'd probably be posting right along with judy.
                  sigpicBF3

...That's a big twinkie

Comment

Originally posted by TWeezy (The_GAZE) View Post
                    Well, I'm certainly glad I turned off automatic voice pickup on TS.... I'd probably be posting right along with judy.

I still happen to swear a bit, gunney knows this he had a good chuckle at my swearing a few weeks back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X