New to TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to TG

hey guys Im new to TG, please add me on battlelog if you wish. I recently got my computer fixed and would like to start playing bf3 steady again. Battlelog id is Aapex

Re: New to TG

Welcome!! Let us know if you need help getting Teamspeak set up. If you don't already know, we have a script set up that automatically puts you in a channel with just your squad.

Comment

Welcome to Tactical Gamer!

If you need any help with anything just ask, there is a wealth of knowledge around here.

You should try to join one of the TG BF3 platoons, unless Im mistaken theres 5 of them. Links to them can be found HERE along with server info and rules etc.

Then of course, if you plan on staying a while you should consider the TG irregulars :)

How did you come to find TG btw?
      It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
      - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Welcome aboard...Glad to see you found TG BF3.

We have some great players and leaders on line every night. Game play is typically very tight and features great squad work.

I especially like our Wednesday night password nights. The server configs change for that occasionally but typically it's run as infantry only with some light armor or light transport. Great for small unit action.

Of course we run larger maps with combined arms as well so there is something for everyone. Feel free to join up with a 1st MIP squad anytime.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Welcome Aapex! glad to see some new guys :)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Aapex welcome sent your friend request through battlelog look forward to seeing you on the server
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X