No announcement yet.

Another 32v32 scrim vs Armored Fist!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Another 32v32 scrim vs Armored Fist!

We're having another external scrim versus the Armored Fist. We had a great fight in the first two scrims and here's another opportunity for you to join in!

Here's a couple After Action Reports from the first match. And more from the second.

For anyone new to the community who hasn't been in a TG scrim before, please take the opportunity to sign up when signups open - you don't have to be a supporting member, a long time member or of any particular skill level. Spots are given based on signup order (with preference given to Supporting Members).

The signups will open on Tuesday the 22nd when we'll unlock the sticky thread at the top.

Have fun, and good luck to all those playing!

Re: Another 32v32 scrim vs Armored Fist!

Woohoo! gonna be making room on the calendar for this one!
    sigpic

Comment

I missed out on the first two scrims, I really hope I will be able to play in this one. I have played with a few fist guys on our pub. They seem like great peeps. If you have a moment, check out their Code of Conduct http://armoredfist.net/fistcode . They have a strong emphasis emphasis Maturity. I have lots of respect for a gaming community built on those kinds of principles.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

surprised it is been cancelled! lack of sign ups! may be there was no scrim date was announced? plus it is summer everybody is out there having picnic!!! :) i cant wAIT FOR NEXT ACTUAL MATCH!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X