X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UndeadForce
    started a topic petition for return of 80% health

petition for return of 80% health

I humblely ask that anyone who feels that the 80% health should return post their name and a reason (admins if this is out of line please move or remove)
    I feel that the 80% health should return for many reasons, the first of which is that the so called 1 bullet difference doesn't feel true, second is that if I start shooting someone in the back they have enough time to 180 and pop off a few rounds and kill me instead of them dieing, 3rd is that 3/4 of the kills anymore on our server are M16A3s because lets face it they win everytime at any range in any situation so i feel as if i'm forced to ether join the crowd or get stuck with something that shoots the same caliber with a high rate of fire but takes up to 3 times as many bullets to kill or even just any other gun in general stands no chance enless your lucky.

• OriginalWarrior
    replied
    Re: petition for return of 80% health

/anti-sign

Leave a comment:

• di1lweed1212
    replied

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
    Your gunner should always be watching out for things that it is not possible for you as a driver to see. He should see the C4. Same thing if u are in a tight area and get C4'd from the back it is the person in the 2nd seat who should be watching out for them. Sure you can hide them, but 1, it is somewhat difficult to do and 2 you need to find the spots to do it at.

One thing I see a lot of gunners(2nd seat) do wrong on the server is that they look at the front more often than the back. Gunners are supposed to protect the rear. That is their priority, protecting the tank/apc from the sides and back and let the driver do its job in the front. When coming into contact with an opposing armor piece the gunner needs to get out and start repairing. Also don't shoot the gun if you dont have to. It's loud and it gives you away. Dont shoot armor with it either, it does no good. The 2nd seater is there to rep and for a lookout, not to kill.
    Lets just say some people aren't as smart :)

Leave a comment:

• Kwalc
    replied

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
    The only "smart" way to get a tank with c4 is to hide it on a downhill slope right after the crest, they can't see it with thermals at that angle than its a trap, so just watch and pull the trigger :) I got somebody the one night on Seine crossing when they took our tank legit and than i blew it up and than i stole their tank and we came back from a 150 ticket differnce :) Also, you can hide mines in debris from thermal, i have seen it done, you jsut need to place it right in the debris
    Your gunner should always be watching out for things that it is not possible for you as a driver to see. He should see the C4. Same thing if u are in a tight area and get C4'd from the back it is the person in the 2nd seat who should be watching out for them. Sure you can hide them, but 1, it is somewhat difficult to do and 2 you need to find the spots to do it at.

One thing I see a lot of gunners(2nd seat) do wrong on the server is that they look at the front more often than the back. Gunners are supposed to protect the rear. That is their priority, protecting the tank/apc from the sides and back and let the driver do its job in the front. When coming into contact with an opposing armor piece the gunner needs to get out and start repairing. Also don't shoot the gun if you dont have to. It's loud and it gives you away. Dont shoot armor with it either, it does no good. The 2nd seater is there to rep and for a lookout, not to kill.

Leave a comment:

• di1lweed1212
    replied

I think the proximity scan is perfect the way it is. Why would you want to get so close to a tank? That is nkt smart to say the least.

I lol everytime because whenever I tank in the tg server I see useless support kits trying to c4 me, which is stupid. More supports try to c4 me than rockets fly towards me, which is, again, not smart.
    The only "smart" way to get a tank with c4 is to hide it on a downhill slope right after the crest, they can't see it with thermals at that angle than its a trap, so just watch and pull the trigger :) I got somebody the one night on Seine crossing when they took our tank legit and than i blew it up and than i stole their tank and we came back from a 150 ticket differnce :) Also, you can hide mines in debris from thermal, i have seen it done, you jsut need to place it right in the debris

Leave a comment:

• Kwalc
    replied

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
    Javlins are pretty good if you can time them right with others.
    Sure, if the driver isnt aware. Maps like bazaar, crossing, damavand, sharqi, the javies are basically useless against a skilled tanker. You just turn a corner and they wont hit you. You dont even have to deploy smokes. Thats why in matches or pubs I just use thermals(especially on lavs). On tanks I put smoke in anyways just for that added security if you are caught in the open by chance. With the tank if you have proper wrenchers(two is a must), you wont even need the smoke.

Leave a comment:

• Brainhurts
    replied

Javlins are pretty good if you can time them right with others.

Leave a comment:

• Kwalc
    replied

Originally posted by Britt View Post
    You mean the unguided rockets? Or the ones that fly off into the sky as soon as the driver pops smoke?
    RPGs. javies are not so good, actually pretty bad to use.

Leave a comment:

• Britt
    replied

I think the proximity scan is perfect the way it is. Why would you want to get so close to a tank? That is nkt smart to say the least.

I lol everytime because whenever I tank I see useless support kits trying to c4 me, which is stupid. More supports try to c4 me than rockets fly towards me, which is, again, not smart.
    You mean the unguided rockets? Or the ones that fly off into the sky as soon as the driver pops smoke?

Leave a comment:

• Britt
    replied

Which is awesome.
    For the guy in the armor yes. For the rest of the server, not so much.

Leave a comment:

• Kwalc
    replied

Which is awesome.

I lol everytime because whenever I tank in the tg server I see useless support kits trying to c4 me, which is stupid. More supports try to c4 me than rockets fly towards me, which is, again, not smart.

Leave a comment:

• Brainhurts
    replied

Yeah, I've noticed.

Sensors in BF3 are lame as hell, because there are quite a few that cannot be countered. No EMP grenades like 2142, no stealth camo or squad perk to make you invisible to the magic radar. You can shoot down MAVs, and blow up TUGS, but the fricking rolling death machine can see through walls....and then fire high explosives through them.

Which is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Britt
    replied

Originally posted by Belander View Post
    Makes Proximity scan useful in close quarters in HC.
    Yeah, I've noticed.

Sensors in BF3 are lame as hell, because there are quite a few that cannot be countered. No EMP grenades like 2142, no stealth camo or squad perk to make you invisible to the magic radar. You can shoot down MAVs, and blow up TUGS, but the fricking rolling death machine can see through walls....and then fire high explosives through them.

Leave a comment:

• Belander
    replied

The lack of 3d spotting and third person vehicle cameras makes it much trickier for armor to maneuver in the very tight maps of BF3.
    Certainly it's a lot easier to C4/repair tool/EOD bot the tank without the magic third person view.
    Makes Proximity scan useful in close quarters in HC.

Leave a comment:

• di1lweed1212
    replied

Originally posted by Iamthefallen View Post
    3p view in vehicles must be on for vanilla, off for HC, off for Infantry Only.
    noticed this while flying a jet last night, no 3rd person for vehicles on HC which is rightly so.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X