X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICE will bring both Close Quarters and Armored Kill to E3 in Playable form

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/06/going-to-e3-2012/

Donít miss the EA press conference
    The E3 showfloor officially opens up on Tuesday June 5th, but Electronic Arts is giving its press conference the day before, Monday June 4th. If youíre a Battlefield fan, you donít want to miss the EA press conference at SPIKE TV on Monday, June 4 at 4:00 PM ET/1:00 PM PT or streamed at www.ea.com/e3.

Donít miss our daily E3 coverage direct from the show
    You can find DICE and EA at booth #1601. If you are staying at home, you can watch the press conference, then tune in to the Battlefield Blog, our Facebook channel and @battlefield on Twitter for daily coverage straight from the show.

Re: DICE will bring both Close Quarters and Armored Kill to E3 in Playable form

Here's to hoping for large maps!
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by ven View Post
      here's to hoping for large maps!
      me me!!!
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Will be nice to see the video coverage that comes out of E3. Can't wait for some more details on armored kill.

Comment

Armored kill will be on in a few minutes
          http://www.origin.com/battlefield3-c...3chat_extpromo

Comment

Ooooohhhhh. I want that.
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Forgive me but, can you preorder Armored Kill without having to buy what equates to another BF3?
              BF2: cc104
              BF2142: CodyComm
              BF3: cc104
              xfire: cc104

Comment

As the Armored kill DLC is not out yet it is hard to tell, but I am sure DICE/EA will want to capitalize on the interest in all it's DLC.

If you buy the "Premium" it will be cheaper in the long run if you want all the "Stuff", but DICE/EA know that selling the DLC separate will create more revenue, so I think Armored Kill will be available without you having to buy another BF3 and it may cost you about 15 bucks.

Comment

Alright, alright good. Part of me hopes they include the ability to at least walk around in the AC-130. Like the titans.
                  BF2: cc104
                  BF2142: CodyComm
                  BF3: cc104
                  xfire: cc104

Comment

I doubt that is going to happen, I would say it will just be a matter of switching Guns. :(

Then again they could include the option to walk to each gun?

The 130 is going to be a game-changer, everyone will fight for it, those that own it and use it right will win.

Is that good or bad, I dunno.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X